What you'll learn
- Why Salesforce Communities?
- How to setup lightning Community in salesforce for your employees, customers, and partners to connect. Also how seamlessly can manage the community.
- Licenses for Salesforce Community Users
- Community License Types
- Customer Community Users
- Partner Community Users
- Associating Users with a Community
- Disabling Community Users
- Communities License Management
- Different Types of Community Template
- Efficient Community Creation
- Community Builder for Lightning Communities
- Theme in lightning Communities
- Detail overview of Community setting
- Top Navigation bar in communities
- Community Menu
- How to preview and publish and activate Community
- Security Model of Salesforce Community
- OWD setup, Pofile Setup and Sharing set in Community
- Lightning page
- Lightning Component
- Use of Standard Component and Custom component in Community
- Topics in Community
- Topic Types
- Community knowledge articles
- Lightning Knowledge
- Article Types
- Data Categories
- Article visibility
- Audience Targeting and Personalization
- Setup Dashboard for community
- set up community Manager and moderator
- Setting up google Analytics for your community
- How to use Multiple language in one community
- Customize Community Login Page
- Basic Knowledge of Salesforce Administrator
- This course is designed such a way to cover all basics what need for this course.
Learn everything about setting up Salesforce community with knowing all setup options.
Implement complete real time community setup with lightning component project .
The course walk you through declarative-driven, personalization and audience targeting features provided by community.
Implementation of CMS connect in our salesforce community cloud.
implementation of Topics and lightning Knowledge in detail.
Detail walk-through on Security model in Community
Community Licensing Overview
Community Builder and many setup and Manage Options
Community Insights and setup of Google Analytics
By the end of this course, you’ll have insight into what’s possible with Communities for building an unique experience for customers, partners, employees in your Salesforce org.
Who this course is for:
- salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Consultant
- Salesforce Business Analyst
- Salesforce Project Manager