Create automatically your Structural Models by Conditions and Architectural Elements using Dynamo
What you'll learn
- How to create a Structural Model from an Architectural Model
- How to set parameters for elements to be created
- How to sort multiple families and create interphase for the user to create.
- How to Analyze element creation limits and borders.
- Need to know how to model in Autodesk Revit
- Need to know how to create Families
- Need to know fundamentals of geometry in Dynamo
- Need to be entusiast on the process of learning to extract and create
This course would focus on structural modeling creation by architectural elements ,so that logical intersections can help us model them easier, and conditions can give us an overview of the model for structural analysis, or for change requirements.
We will start by creating basic requirements for the architectural model such as floors, and walls and from there will jump into Dynamo to start creating structural model.
Then we will set different types and conditions to change the types of elements easily.
This is part of a Generative design process because we want to generate models by conditions and in order to get there we need to know how to create and extract our requirements.
Generative Design is opening a lot of possibilities on the engineering and construction panorama, functionalities going for everytype of user , are allowing technology to make a difference on the way we work for any type of project.
This new series its now pulling all dynamo and practical BIM workflows for a Generative Design and for solving construction problems
We will keep adding custom nodes for specific approaches and as always would recommend to foster your own solutions.
Generative Design and Dynamo are not yet on the peak that they will probably be on the next years so take the leap of faith, and start sooner unraveling your full potential for Modeling and Programming and enjoy at any time the freedom of possibilities to make technology work the way you need it to.
Join to a selective group that its looking for possibilities rather than restrictions, and be UpToDate for all the amazing possibilities that in any time can transform your way of working, to change it forever.
Who this course is for:
- Structural Engineers that receive architectural models and need to extract the structural and use it for analysis
- Architects that need to have a preconstruction of structure depending on distances and requirements
- Anyone that one to go deep on Generative Design.