Video switching, cameras, audio gear, broadcasting, and streaming live
What you'll learn
- Samples of internal and external events
- Types of cameras for broadcasting
- Microphone recommendations
- Audio Mixers and Pre-amplifiers
- USB audio interfaces
- Video switching software
- Studio setups
- Internet streaming platforms
- Bandwidth requirements
- A sample studio tour
- Sample streaming shows
- Basic knowledge of audio and video production. Working knowledge of Windows 10 Pro or MacOS.
Live broadcasting from studios or in the field is one of the largest growing sectors of the video and audio broadcasting industry.
This course will help you understand all the hardware, software, studio and gear needs in order to set-up successful internal or external events.
You will learn about streaming software and hardware, gear needed to get the job done. You will learn about microphones, video switchers, switching software, workstations and more.
In a relaxed show-and-tell format, Rick Zanotti, a seasoned video broadcaster on the Internet for over a decade, will help you quickly get up to speed and on the way to becoming a live broadcaster.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone interested in streaming broadcast who wants to start or expand a show/event.