How to learn Tableau - Solving real world Tableau business projects in data & analytics
What you'll learn
- You can leverage Tableau to solve challenging data analytics questions
- You improve your data analytics skills
- You know about common questions and what customers / stakeholders might expect from you during data analytics projects
- You are one step closer to your data & analytics career goal
- You might open up new career opportunities for you which are not only highly rewarding but also offer more job satisfaction
- You can generate valuable insights for yourself and your company
- Experience in Data Analytics / Visual Analytics is an advantage
- Experience with Tableau is definitely helpful
- This course is not for complete beginners - If you want to get your first hands on experience take my beginners course first
- Your curiosity and willingness to learn and grow
- No additional costs for the software - I use the Tableau Trial version but you could also use the free Tableau Public version
- This course does not dive deep into formulas (LODs,...), these are covered in my Tableau Masterclass - Advanced calculations with Tableau course
How to learn Tableau fast? How to become a Tableau expert?
Business Intelligence / Business Analytics is in high demand. Companies are constantly searching for ways to make better and faster decisions. Therefore they rely heavily on data. Data driven decision making is the key to success for any business in the world of tomorrow. This is a great opportunity!
Because of that companies across industries are constantly desperately searching for skilled employees and freelancers with the necessary capabilities to help with analyzing data and creating valuable highly profitable insights. This will be the key advantage to succeed in business.
A data analyst career is not only higly rewarding but also very interesting.
From my personal experience I can tell you that companies will actively searching for you if you master Tableau. Diving into data & analytics can not only immensly improve your career opportunities but also your job satisfaction!
Tableau is also a great tool for datascience. A lot of data scientists like to use it for visualizing and presenting the findings. Therefore Tableau can often be a valuable skill for datascience jobs.
so again the question:
How to become a Tableau Pro?
Simple answer by working with Tableau. In this course I share my knowledge on what I have learned in my latest Tableau business project. I show you my solution which you could use and apply for your own future data & analytics projects with Tableau.
I have already created Power BI courses which cover the software in detail and help interested students to dive into a BI consultant career path. Their feedback has encouraged me to offer a deep dive course for tableau as well. The result is the Tableau Masterclass course series on udemy. This course here is part of the Masterclass series which consists of 7 complementary courses to help you succeed.
What we learn in this course might also help you later with your Tableau certification exam.
Start today and explore your data & analytics career possibilites right her right now.
Excited? Then let's get into it!
Who this course is for:
- You want to become better at your job OR explore a new career opportunity
- You want to be in high demand (as employee or freelancer)
- Data analysts or students who want to dive into a data analytics career
- You who want to see and resolve real world business challenges
- You are interested in learning about customer requests considering data analytics and visual analytics projects
- You want to succeed in the working world of tomorrow
- You want to master self service bi
- You want to get valuable insights from you data
- Prepare yourself for the future now