Finally learn the GIT and GITHUB workflow
What you'll learn
- Understand how GIT works and use the most common tools to work with local repos
- Learn GITHUB and the tools we get from it
- Learn the Git + Github workflow for your projects or if you are about to work on a company.
- No, just own a computer.
So you want to finally understand GIT and GITHUB and use it with your apps ?. This is the course for you.
We will start from the very beginning, from "I don't even know what GIT is ….and why should use it ?“ to actually understand the workflow.
You will learn GIT and Github in different modules.
To sum everything up, you will learn in this course:
- What is GIT and GITHUB and why use it
- Understand the tools to create local repos.
- Comparing, merging and resolving conflicts.
- How to work with branches.
- Make your local communicate with the remote
- Learn the most used tool Github provides
Well I've been around for 13 years now, built lots of applications for small projects and big companies like Citi, Fox, Disney and a lot more.
Today I work as a developer for a major company developing applications on React , Angular and Vue, but I like to teach in my spare time.
How about the target audience?
- This course is for everyone, no coding experience required.
- If you want to take your coding to the next level, this is the course for you.
- Beginners mostly, but anyone who wants to learn Git and Github.