- Extra Resources
- Source Link:- https://courses.stationx.net/p/the-complete-cyber-security-course/
Welcome to Volume 3 of 4 of the Complete Cyber Security Course!
This course covers in detail all the best anonymising and privacy methods including:
- VPNs - Virtual Private Networks
- Proxy servers - HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKs and Web
- SSH Secure Shell
- Live Operating Systems - Tails, Knoppix, Puppy Linux, Jondo live, Tiny Core Linux
- OPSEC - Operation Security
- I2P - The Invisible Internet Project
- Off-site connections - Hotspots and Cafes
- Mobile, Cell Phones & Cellular Networks
- Bulletproof hosting
- and more....
Advanced anonymity: The course also explores chaining and nesting anonymizing services together to provide layers of obfuscation for maximum anonymity against even the most well-resourced adversaries.
It covers bypassing censors, firewalls, and proxies . You will learn how to bypass the trickiest of censoring devices including DPI (deep packet inspection).
The course covers both the theory and practically how to setup everything we discuss.
Want to Learn Every Possible Detail about Internet Anonymity?
ENROLL IN THE COMPLETE CYBER SECURITY COURSE! VOLUME 3 NOW!