Learn Dart Programming in depth. Includes: basic to advanced topics, exercises, and projects. Fully updated to Dart 2.10
What you'll learn
- Dart Programming Language in-depth
- How to write command line apps with Dart
- Fundamental concepts in programming: variables, types, control flow, collections, functions, classes, asynchronous programming & more
- How to write clear and effective code using best practices
- All the basics needed to understand Flutter, Angular Dart, and Dart on Backend
- A Windows, macOS or Linux machine
- Enough free space to install Visual Studio Code and the Dart SDK
Welcome to this full and complete course on the Dart language.
Dart is the language behind Flutter: Google's UI toolkit for building beautiful and fast native apps for iOS, Android, web and beyond.
With Dart you can build Flutter apps across all these different platforms with a single codebase.
According to GitHub, Dart was the fastest growing programming language in 2019, making it a very valuable language to learn.
Covering all the fundamental concepts for Dart development, this is the most comprehensive and updated Dart course available online.
As a Google Developer Expert for Dart and Flutter, I'll teach you everything you need to know about Dart, even if you've never written a single line of code before.
This is a beginners course, but it goes well beyond the basics and teach you many advanced topics with clear diagrams and explanations.
This Dart course also includes many exercises, and practical projects to help you consolidate your knowledge as you make progress.
Included in this course
The course follows a carefully designed structure, and guides you through all these topics:
- Dart Basics
- Dart Type System
- Control Flow
- Project: Build a Command Line App
- Project: Data Processing in Dart
- Null Safety
- Functions: Basics
- Functions: Advanced
- Classes: Basics
- Classes: Advanced
- Project: Simple eCommerce
- Mixins and Extensions
- Error Handling & Exceptions
- Asynchronous programming
- Project: Weather App
- Project: State Machine
Beyond that, you will also learn how to write command line applications in Dart, using Visual Studio Code.
As part of this, you will complete some real-world projects, and be prepared for the next steps in your programming journey.
I designed this course to be a step-by-step guide, as well as a reference that you can use to explore specific topics in depth.
So if you're new to Dart and programming in general, this is a great place to start and you can follow the course from beginning to end.
Or if you already have some experience and you want to fill some gaps in your knowledge, you can jump right into the sections that are most relevant.
The course also comes with a complete GitHub page. This includes:
- a complete list of all the course lessons, so that you can more easily find the content you need
- all the course exercises, along with their solutions
- all the course projects
Premium Support Included
You can ask questions if you get stuck. I'll do my best to answer all questions within 24 hours - but please keep them relevant to the course material.
This is a great package, and by the end of this course:
- you'll be comfortable with all aspects of the Dart Language.
- you'll have a strong foundation that you can use as you continue your programming journey and learn about Flutter and beyond.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are new to Dart and programming in general
- Experienced developers who want to dive into Dart & Flutter
- Flutter developers who want to learn Dart more in-depth