Learn How To Develop Commercial & Advanced JavaFX Apps With Firebase And Amazon S3 In Complete Application
What you'll learn
- Create real-world native apps using JavaFX
- Build commercial Applications
- Learn how to develop complete application
- Learn how to use Firebase with javafx
- learn how to use Amazon S3 with javafx
- Design modern and advanced UI
- learn how to make installation file for your application
- learn how to develop online desktop application
- All you need is basic understanding of Java
Learn How To Develop Commercial & Advanced JavaFX Apps With Firebase And Amazon S3 In Complete Appliication
JavaFX is a fantastic GUI-Framework for Java, by Oracle. JavaFX lets you realise and publish your software dream very quickly. The software can easily be exported for Mac OS, Windows or Linux.
Firebase is a Backend-as-a-Service — BaaS — that started as a YC11 startup and grew up into a next-generation app-development platform on Google Cloud Platform.
Firebase frees developers to focus crafting fantastic user experiences. You don’t need to manage servers. You don’t need to write APIs. Firebase is your server, your API and your data store, all written so generically that you can modify it to suit most needs. Yeah, you’ll occasionally need to use other bits of the Google Cloud for your advanced applications.
Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) is an object storage service that offers industry-leading scalability, data availability, security, and performance. This means customers of all sizes and industries can use it to store and protect any amount of data for a range of use cases, such as websites, mobile applications, backup and restore, archive, enterprise applications, IoT devices, and big data analytics. Amazon S3 provides easy-to-use management features so you can organize your data and configure finely-tuned access controls to meet your specific business, organizational, and compliance requirements. Amazon S3 is designed for 99.999999999% (11 9's) of durability, and stores data for millions of applications for companies all around the world.
What will you learn?:
* Create real-world native apps using JavaFX
* Build commercial Applications
* Learn how to develop complete application
* Learn how to user Firebase with javafx
* learn how to user Amazon S3 with javafx
* Design modern and advanced UI
* learn how to make installation file for your application
Who this course is for:
- Developer who want to produce the highest-quality, creative software
- Developer who want to create a complete pretty javaFX application .
- Developer who want to build commercial Applications
- Developer who want to design modern and advanced UI
- Learn how to user Firebase and Amazon S3 with javafx