Learn Intermediate Android Concepts - Content Providers, Services, Broadcast Receivers, Room Database, WorkManager API
What you'll learn
- Master Intermediate Android Development Concepts
- Leverage Android's API's and Build Robust Android Apps
- Master Content Providers
- Master Services and Broadcast Receivers
- Master Android Fragments and Activities Lifecycle
- Master the JobScheduler & WorkManager APIs
- Be Able to Build Android Apps
- Must Know Java Programming Language
- Be Willing to Work and Learn
Android App Development will open many doors for you since Android is the most popular operating system in the World.
Many courses focus on the basics of Android development - which is great, for the beginner; however, at some point in your journey, you'll find yourself needing more intermediate to advanced Android topics: This is the course you've been looking for!
Build a strong foundation in Intermediate Android Development, to leverage what you already know about Android.
In this course, you will be:
- Learning about what Android really is, as a Platform
- Fully and deeply understand how Activities and Fragments work
- Master the Android Building Blocks: Activity/Fragments, Content Providers, Services and Broadcast Receivers
- Learning How to integrate Room Database and ViewModels into your Applications
- Mastering Android Notifications System and Background Services
- Master the JobScheduler and WorkManager APIs
- Build solid, robust Android Applications using Android Development Best Practices
- And much more.
The course is structured in such a way to improve your knowledge retention - by having a lot of hands-on projects. In each section of the course, you will be given the opportunity to practice and build something meaningful which will aid your understanding of Intermediate Android Development even further. There are quizzes, assignments, and challenges as well.
If you are looking for a course that takes your pre-existing Android knowledge to the next level, then this is definitely the course for you - I will take you through all you need to know in order to become an intermediate to advanced Android Developer.
Sign up today, and look forward to learning Intermediate Android Development Topics, and become the best Android Developer you can be.
See you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Java Developers Curious about Intermediate Android Development
- Android Developers Who Want to Learn Intermediate to Advanced Android Topics
- Mobile Developers Who Know Java and Android & Want to Understand the Android Platform at a Deeper Level
- Anyone Who Has Built Android Apps Before