Become an advanced ReactJS developer. Build and deploy three production-ready apps with React Hooks, ContextAPI, ES2020.
What you'll learn
- Build and deploy responsive and production-ready React apps from scratch
- Setup and develop a React app with firebase (cloud functions, cloud messaging, realtime database, storage, auth)
- Master React Hooks and latest React syntax
- Master state management with React Hooks and Context API
- HTML + CSS fundamentals
- Basic comprehension of programming (i.e variables, loops)
- NO prior experience with JS-frameworks is required
What is this course all about?
This course is about React - a library that helps developers to create user interfaces on the web. But React is not limited only to user interfaces, there is much more to that.
Have you ever wondered how Facebook, Twitter, or Netflix websites are built and why they don't feel like websites at all? React can answer all of that. In this course, we show how to create mobile-feel-like websites (Single Page Apps) where React is the foundation.
Then we slightly move to React with a small portion of theory. At this point, you will get to know what React is made of and how it works.
Our first project is a Tic-Tac-Toe game. Here you will get to know React basics, hooks and core functionality. By the end of this project, you will be able to create a simple web app that shows off your strong React basics. Here you will experience the development flow of a React app in general.
The second project is a movie search web-app called Box Office. With this project, we move towards more complex React use-cases and we start working with external APIs, dynamic layout and pages combined with different approaches for styling a React app. Here we will work with more advanced and custom React Hooks. At the end of this project we will analyse and optimize the app with React hooks to make it even more faster and reliable. We will even turn it into a Progressive Web App that works offline!
The final project is going to be a Chat app. It will include the following features: social media logins, account management, role-based permissions, real-time data, and lots of others. In this project we will combine React with Firebase - a backend solution in the cloud, powered by NoSQL database. You will master global state management with Context API and sharpen your knowledge of React hooks. At the final stage we will extend the app with custom backend in form of serverless.
All of our projects will have a user-friendly and well-designed user interface that is responsive and optimized for all devices.
Is this course exactly what are you looking for?
- ... you are eager to learn front-end development with React from scratch ...
- ... you have some experience with React, but you don't feel confident ...
- ... you only started to learn web development and want to move towards modern tools and technologies ...
- ... you feel that you stuck doing only HTML, CSS and some JS ...
What do you need to succeed in this course?
- HTML and CSS is absolutely required
- No prior experience with React or JS frameworks
- Passion to learn new things
- Three real-world React projects of different complexity that can be put into your resume
- Total React comprehension
- Experience with popular React libraries
- Knowledge of how to create and deploy React apps
- Knowledge of custom serverless backend and Firebase
- React basics (syntax, core concepts, theory)
- Scaffolding templates (create-react-app, nano-react-app /w Parcel)
- Styling of React apps (CSS, SASS, UI components library, CSS-IN-JS /w Styled components)
- Conditional rendering (dynamic content and styles)
- State management, local + global (/w React Hooks, Context API)
- Components analysis and optimization (/w React hooks)
- Complex layout management
- Dynamic pages with React Router
- Progressive Web Apps and service workers
- Real-time subscriptions in React
- Using external APIs to fetch remote data
- Deployment of React apps
- Serverless backend with cloud functions
- Git, Node.js, APIs, ESLint and Prettier quick guides
- Firebase (/w NoSQL realtime database, cloud functions, cloud messaging, cloud storage)
- Serverless cloud computing idea and concept + explanation about docker containers
Getting stuck is the worse and inevitable. At the same time it's a common thing for a developer. We understand that and we are always ready to help you out with your questions as quickly as possible.
What if you are not satisfied with this course?
We are so confident that you will love this course that we're offering a 30-day money-back guarantee! You can sign up today with zero risks.
What are you waiting for? Enroll today!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to develop scalable web-apps with React
- Programmers who want to increase their value as web developers
- People who are eager to learn how modern web-apps are working and how everything is connected
- Anyone who wants to develop applications like Facebook or Twitter
- Anyone who wants to become a freelancer or an independent web app developer