What you'll learn
- Learn front-end and back-end dev
- Build and style interactive sites
- Communicate with web developers
- Learn deeply php and mysql
- Styling web pages using CSS
- Layouts in CSS, including the box model and responsive design
- Explain the advantages of CSS compared to inline styling
- Model web pages using the box model
- The Document Object Model
- Use the Document Object Model (DOM) to modify pages
- Apply responsive design to enable page to be viewed by various devices
- Demonstrate how to use the Document Object Model (DOM) to access an element of a web page
- Live projects demonstration
- No required any knowledge!
The Web Developers Course For Beginners.
In this course, I’ll teach you all the basics that I think you need to know before choosing your long-term learning path in web development.
After taking this course, you will understand how the web works and how you can take part in building it.
We’ll also go over some of the tools and languages necessary for web development including:
- MySQL and
- Frameworks such as bootstrap and jQuery
The introduction to web development courses aims to give you the knowledge and skills to start developing your own websites and web applications. The website development course also effectively focuses on the practical application of the technologies used in web design and development.
Further, we teach the best skills you need to kickstart your career as a UI developer, Front-end developer and a web programming expert. From web application development fundamentals to launching full-stack web apps, you'll learn to solve problems with code while applying top industry practices in a collaborative environment.
This course Update every month end!
You'll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Quick & Helpful Support in the Q&A Section
- Download & Print Ready Udemy Certificate of Completion
- For beginner programmers
- Anyone who wants to career in web development.