Learn by doing, 3 step method. 1) Practical UiPath Experience 2) Exclusive Cheatsheets 3) Exam Questions
- A basic understanding of UiPath
- At least 1 - 3 months of UiPath experience
Learn by doing
In this course you can use either all three or pick and choose your preferred methods of study. You will pass the UiPath Certified Professional Associate exam by undertaking
1) Real instructor lead training within UiPath the exam topics. The practicals will dive straight to the content you need to know for the exam.
2) A cheatsheet for each topic (8 total) covering all of the UiPath Certified Professional Associate content
3) Practice Questions and Answers - the biggest pool of test questions and answers to skill yourself up
Learn from an instructor who delivers enterprise scale projects and has been actively involved in engagements that has won international RPA awards.
Intelligent Automation is at the forefront of disruption, also known as the "digital workforce". It is transforming the efficiency of every organization function from finance, tax, HR and IT. This saves hundreds of hours of peoples time to focus on more higher value tasks.
What does this mean for you?
There are HUGE opportunist in this space right now, RPA grew by 63.1% in 2018 to $846 million. It is currently the fasted-growing segment of the global enterprise software market. This course will enable you to get a first mover opportunity in this market, and also prepare yourself if your role is at risk!
Ok so what topics will we cover?
- The exam itself!
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Fundamentals
- UiPath Studio Overview
- UiPath Studio – Variables and Arguments
- UiPath Studio – Selectors
- UiPath Studio – Control Flow
- UiPath Studio – Data Manipulation
- UiPath Automation Concepts and Techniques
- UiPath Orchestrator Overview
- The biggest pool of test questions and answers there is
- Unlimited lifetime access to the course
- Unconditional, no questions asked full 30 day money back guarantee
- Those seeking to get qualified
- Those wanting to secure a job in the industry