Rust Programming Fundamentals
What you'll learn
- Rust language fundamentals
- Rust tooling and ecosystem
- Systems programming
- Fun tips and tricks
- A basic understanding of general programming concepts
Join Nathan Stocks for a fast-paced, entertaining, and curiously informative hands-on crash course in the Rust programming language.
Rust is a systems programming language that eliminates entire classes of bugs and security vulnerabilities, has zero-cost abstractions like C and C++, is fun to program in, and lets systems programmers have nice things. No wonder Rust is gaining traction in spaces as diverse as game engines, high-performance computing, embedded devices, and web programming! Learn how to write high-performance code without the worry of crashes or security vulnerabilities. Join a vibrant community of developers where diversity, inclusion, and just plain being nice are all first-class objectives.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring systems programmers, software developers, engineers, wizards, warriors, and hobbits
- Any developer who needs to run code fast, efficiently, securely, under tight restraints, or with a minimum of bugs.