Learn how to effectively write, decompose, estimate, map user stories, and increase your agile projects success
What you'll learn
- Get an introduction to Agile methods
- Learn the user stories history, definition, and benefits
- Master the creation of effective user stories
- Learn how to decompose, size, and estimate user stories in agile
- Master the story mapping technique
- Know how to create user stories for business analysis activities
- There are no prerequisites for taking this course. ِAm explaining the user story concept from scratch
** Elite Instructors, On Udemy since 2016, 13,000+ students, 1,500+ reviews, overall rating of 4.5/5.0 **
User stories are part of an agile approach that helps shift the focus from writing about requirements to talking about them. All agile user stories include a written sentence or two and, more importantly, a series of conversations about the desired functionality. After reading a user story, the team knows why they are building a feature and the value that the feature creates for the end user. Knowing the value of the feature helps create the best user experience possible, ensuring that the user can accomplish their goal with the application. These days, User stories are widely used in Agile, Scrum, and Business analysis.
This course about writing effective user stories will give you a solid foundational base of what are user stories, why do you need user stories, how to create user stories, how to estimate and map user stories for your agile project.
THE COURSE WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
1. User stories history, definition, and purpose
2. User stories creation, following the 3C's and the INVEST acronym.
3. User stories decomposition and slicing.
4. Sizing and estimation techniques of user stories.
5. Story mapping and product road-map
6. User stories life cycle
7. User stories in business analysis
WHY TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
- It was created by a professional project manager, Scrum and Agile expert, and leading global consultant.
- It will help you understand the theory behind the User stories creation and benefits
- It will help you understand how to create, size, estimate, and map user stories in real life
- At the end of the course, you will be able to download useful excel templates to manage your agile project, like Iteration and release plan, retrospective, 30 days sprint planning, and task board templates.
- At Elite instructors we are providing our students 24x7x365 Support. You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
Anyone involved in project management using Agile methodology, such as programmers, testers, project managers, business analysts, and members of delivery teams. At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion, that might boost your CV and open new career opportunities.
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
And if you’re still not sure – here’s our promise to you:
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! That means, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, I will give you a refund – no questions asked!
By the end of this course, you’ll have a working understanding of the fundamentals of User stories, and how to apply this knowledge in real life.
Enroll today and get started learning the fundamentals of Agile methodologies.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone involved in estimating or planning projects using Agile methodology
- Scrum masters
- Product owners
- Business analysts
- Development team members
- People who want to learn about user stories