Tour of the App
In this first Watch Us Build lesson Gregg Pollack works alongside Damian Dulisz, a Vue Core team member, to build a Trello like clone. Damian is also known for his work on the Vue-multiselect library and Vuelidate libraries.
In this course, we will be building an application together step by step including:
- Setting up Vuex to read & write.
- Saving state to local storage
- Using the browser drag and drop API
- Refactor big components into smaller ones
- Creating reusable components
- Additional refactoring
I think you’ll find Damian’s approach to refactoring components extremely useful and implementing the browser’s drag and drop API is fun to watch. In the next lesson we will get familiar with the code base, and start hooking up our data out of Vuex.