Learn SEO fundamentals and tools from scratch. No fluff. This course makes SEO easy to understand and gives you simple, actionable steps to implement to efficiently rank your website (or your clients’) on the first page of Google.
What you'll learn
- ✓Rank on Google using highly targeted keyword research
- ✓Maximize your traffic using content optimization techniques
- ✓Step-by-step guides and demonstrations on how to use both free and paid SEO industry tools
- ✓Accelerate your SEO success using proven link building strategies
- ✓Understand Google's current key ranking factors and how to take advantage of them
- ✓The SEO fundamentals that will maximize the return on your effort (80/20 Rule)
Course DetailsThis SEO Fundamentals course is a straight-talking training guide to driving Google traffic to your website using SEO Keyword Research, Link Building, and Content Optimization techniques.
We strongly believe that organic search is the most valuable marketing channel there is. And that search engine optimization (SEO) is essential for every brand and business that operates online.
That's why we created this course. To teach you the fundamentals needed to succeed at SEO with practical, step-by-step, actionable information that you can implement yourself. Our aim is to get you 80% of your results by focusing on the most important 20% of SEO techniques (the 80/20 rule).
Whether you are an absolute beginner looking to break into SEO or already have experience, this course will help you learn the latest skills, tips, and tricks to become an SEO specialist that can drive more organic traffic to your own or your clients sites and apps.
By enrolling today, you’ll also get to join our exclusive live online community classroom so that you'll be learning alongside thousands of students, alumni, mentors, TAs and Instructors.
Most importantly, you will be learning from (and with) Scott, an industry professional that has actual real-world experience using SEO to develop and implement SEO strategies for companies all over the world.
We know SEO and digital marketing can be intimidating, but Scott's here to demystify SEO for you.
After taking this course, you will:
- Understand how to utilize the same tools used by full-time SEO professionals
- Rank higher on Google search results pages by learning how to use Keyword Research and Content Optimization techniques
- Accelerate your SEO success by learning the Link Building strategies Scott has implemented for himself and his clients
- An understanding of Google's key ranking factors so that you know how to take advantage of this knowledge
- Optimize your SEO to sell more products and services online without having to buy ads
- Save thousands of dollars by not having to hire a keyword research and content optimization SEO agency
- Understand how to choose the right keywords that you can realistically rank for
- Avoid common SEO mistakes
This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner with no experience and no clients to someone that can actually drive earn income as a SEO Freelancer.
Are there any prerequisites for this course?
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with an internet connection. That's it!
- No prior SEO knowledge is required. You will learn everything from scratch
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn and take action
Who is this SEO course for?
- You are a complete beginner and want to learn SEO fundamentals without needing any prior SEO knowledge
- You want to improve your online visibility by ranking your website pages higher on Google for relevant keywords
- You are a busy business owner or entrepreneur and are looking for a no-fluff, actionable guide on how to improve your website's SEO performance
- You are a web developer or mobile developer and want to improve your SEO skills or learn from scratch so that you can add another valuable skill to your toolbelt
- Anyone who is frustrated with their current progress with all of the SEO tutorials out there that don't give practical, step-by-step advice and don't give you real-world skills you need to actually get hired
- You want to learn SEO fundamentals from someone with real-world experience having researched, designed, and implemented real SEO strategies that have successfully delivered results
Why should I learn SEO? (even if you're a developer)It's one of the most valuable skills you can learn to advance your career for 2022 and beyond. Even many small companies are spending $5,000 / month on SEO consultants and agencies. And big companies have entire teams of full-time employees dedicated to their SEO efforts.
These are the top 2 reasons why you need to learn SEO:
- Reason #1: Boost your career prospects. SEO is one of the most in-demand demand freelancing skills on platforms like Upwork (1,000s of open jobs available). And if you’re already a developer, having SEO skills can set you apart from other candidates, especially at small to medium sized companies.
- Reason #2: You want to grow a website or app. SEO is essential for every brand and business that operates online today. There are billions of searches happening every month and that’s growing every year. But ~90% of all search traffic clicks go to results on the first page. If you aren’t on the first page, you aren’t getting traffic. Ranking on the first page = lots of traffic = $$$.