Learn all about web3, the future of the web! This course will teach you everything you need to know to get up to speed on web3 including concepts like Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies (like Ethereum & Bitcoin), Smart Contracts, DApps, DAOs, NFTs, and more.
Course overviewThis Web3 Masterclass covers everything you need to know to get you up to speed on Web3 and become more knowledgeable about Web3 than 99% of the population. Taught by an industry expert, you'll learn all about: Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Smart Contracts, DApps, DAOs, NFTs, the Metaverse, and more.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The current (and potential) use cases for Web3 applications, everything from smart contracts to NFTs for gaming
- What Blockchain technology is and exactly what immutability, distributability, and more mean
- The purpose and functioning of Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs)
- Cryptocurrency basics like wallets and addresses to more complex topics like regulation and relationship to inflation
- The future risks and opportunities for Blockchains including quantum computing attacks
- History of the World Wide Web and why Web 3.0 is the next evolution
Instead, this course is designed to give you a deep understanding of Web3, the underlying technologies, and their applications so that you can make your own decision about whether Web3 is the future of technology or just a fad.
What we can guarantee is that this course will make you knowledgeable in all the core topics around web3 and the tech behind the cryptocurrency hype. No bias. Just pure knowledge and fundamentals.
What is clear about Web3 is that there are A LOT of companies, top investors, and VCs jumping head-first into Web3 technologies right now. That means there are already tons of Web3 jobs and likely to be a lot more in the future.
It's still very early days and things are changing fast but if you want to be involved in this rapidly growing web3 world, then this course is your perfect first step.
Graduates of Zero To Mastery are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, Uber, Facebook, Shopify + other top tech companies.
They are also working as top freelancers getting paid while working remotely around the world.