100% Free Coding Bootcamp

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

twistertune

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hey guys.I just wanted to share this resource with the community here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He runs an in-person bootcamp in Botson and has been for quite a few years. I met him on video call a few years ago when I was looking to enroll into a bootcamp myself, but his bootcamp only offered in-person instruction at the time so I couldn't attend (I went to a different big name bootcamp's online program). Since the last couple years, he has run totally free online bootcamp classes on his twitch channel with the recordings available on his you tube channel. If you or anyone you know is thinking of attending a bootcamp, or learning how to code, I would highly recommend that you enroll in this program. Again, it is 100% free and there are no strings attached if you enroll. Plus his job search lectures are absolutely awesome. I am so impressed by him and the quality of his lectures that I am promoting it for free here lol. Anyways, if you guys want to learn and are looking for structured classes, I don't think you'll be able to find anything better than this right now. Forget about online courses, forget about what stack is the best; if you are serious about learning software development, then this is it.

The first office session was today, where he fielded questions on his twitch stream, and you should go watch it. Classes will start this Tuesday (Jan 11). Go to the link above and sign up. Again, Its free.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with him or his bootcamp, and I'm a regular here on Tutflix since the beginning. I'm also the same person who wrote the Guide to Becoming A Full Stack Web Developer, that some of you liked. I just like the guy's vibe and his teaching style that much!

TL;DR: FREE WEB DEVELOPMENT CODING BOOTCAMP STARTING ON TUESDAY JAN 11.

yuvraj

TutFlixer
Jul 3, 2021
Nepal
Thanks a lot for sharing such a great post. As I can see Leon Noel is awesome!!! I watched some previous bootcamp youtube videos and I am loving it. I have already enrolled on it.

Reactions: twistertune

twistertune

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
Netherlands
Thanks a lot for sharing such a great post. As I can see Leon Noel is awesome!!! I watched some previous bootcamp youtube videos and I am loving it. I have already enrolled on it.
Amazing! And good luck with it. I watched his office hours stream on twitch yesterday, and this guy gives off a very genuine and friendly vibe.

Reactions: yuvraj

JSLover

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
Delta@143
Hey guys.I just wanted to share this resource with the community here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He runs an in-person bootcamp in Botson and has been for quite a few years. I met him on video call a few years ago when I was looking to enroll into a bootcamp myself, but his bootcamp only offered in-person instruction at the time so I couldn't attend (I went to a different big name bootcamp's online program). Since the last couple years, he has run totally free online bootcamp classes on his twitch channel with the recordings available on his you tube channel. If you or anyone you know is thinking of attending a bootcamp, or learning how to code, I would highly recommend that you enroll in this program. Again, it is 100% free and there are no strings attached if you enroll. Plus his job search lectures are absolutely awesome. I am so impressed by him and the quality of his lectures that I am promoting it for free here lol. Anyways, if you guys want to learn and are looking for structured classes, I don't think you'll be able to find anything better than this right now. Forget about online courses, forget about what stack is the best; if you are serious about learning software development, then this is it.

The first office session was today, where he fielded questions on his twitch stream, and you should go watch it. Classes will start this Tuesday (Jan 11). Go to the link above and sign up. Again, Its free.

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with him or his bootcamp, and I'm a regular here on Tutflix since the beginning. I'm also the same person who wrote the Guide to Becoming A Full Stack Web Developer, that some of you liked. I just like the guy's vibe and his teaching style that much!

TL;DR: FREE WEB DEVELOPMENT CODING BOOTCAMP STARTING ON TUESDAY JAN 11.

@twistertune, Do you know the syllabus which he covered in the bootcamp, or please advise how to check his syllabus to check his bootcamp​

Reactions: tonmoy29

yuvraj

TutFlixer
Jul 3, 2021
Nepal

@twistertune, Do you know the syllabus which he covered in the bootcamp, or please advise how to check his syllabus to check his bootcamp​

There is no syllabus in this bootcamp as author has already said that syllabus can burn you at first if you look at it before taking the bootcamp. But he do mention that it is a Full Stack Web Development where he will cover HTML, CSS, Javascript, Express, MongoDb and lot other related to javascript. He really needs the serious students in this bootcamp.

I hope this helps!

Thanks!

JSLover

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
Delta@143
Like @yuvraj mentioned, don't focus too much on the syllabus. You are learning how to become a software dev, not how to use a particular tool like React, Java etc.

If you really have to know, it will be MERN
@twistertune, Thank you so much for letting me know about Leon's, he is the best and geniune guy i have seen my entire life. Love his teaching skills and love why he started 100 devs coding bootcamp. seriously because of you i get to know about him and his live course. Thanks a lot man.

twistertune

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
Netherlands
@twistertune, Thank you so much for letting me know about Leon's, he is the best and geniune guy i have seen my entire life. Love his teaching skills and love why he started 100 devs coding bootcamp. seriously because of you i get to know about him and his live course. Thanks a lot man.
No worries man. Pay it forward by helping other people when are able.

Latest resources