resdox

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Scripting...
Oct 14, 2021
Norway
resdox submitted a new resource:

365DataScience - AI Applications for Business Success - AI Applications for Business Success

ai-applications-for-business.png

AI Applications for Business Success​

This course will show you the challenges and opportunities of supply chain analytics to then show you how to leverage the power of AI to meet your business goals.

with Horia Mărgărit

Read more about this resource...

twistertune

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
Netherlands
Thanks for the upload!

How do you recommend we download this? Mega blocks downloads larger than 5gb, and this being larger than that, gets blocked by mega right away (no download to limit, wait for quota to fill back up, then download again either). Any recommendations? Thanks

rockyone

TutFlixer
Oct 12, 2021
monaco
Thanks for the upload!

How do you recommend we download this? Mega blocks downloads larger than 5gb, and this being larger than that, gets blocked by mega right away (no download to limit, wait for quota to fill back up, then download again either). Any recommendations? Thanks
kinda annoying to see such request from 2020 member.
anyway, use a mega downloader (there is so many of them free - google it) and when you get hit by the quota limit : restart the router, if you can't use VPN (there is free option) is you can't search for good proxy (again just well, and you find the free one) and use it with mega downloader.

twistertune

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
Netherlands
kinda annoying to see such request from 2020 member.
anyway, use a mega downloader (there is so many of them free - google it) and when you get hit by the quota limit : restart the router, if you can't use VPN (there is free option) is you can't search for good proxy (again just well, and you find the free one) and use it with mega downloader.
Let me rephrase. For courses that are individually zipped & uploaded to mega, and are over 5gb like these ones, mega straight away rejects the start of the download. So, you can't download part of the file, wait for the quota to re-fill and then download the rest.

isnT59X.png

I use jdownloader and megatools, and 2 vpns, and 2 proxys so I know how IP switching with mega works. Does that make my question clear?

Latest resources