Alternative ways to download udemy courses (assumed you already bought courses from their site)?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

shinrax

TutFlixer
Apr 8, 2021
Pakistan
I don't always have good internet connection at my area, so I need to download videos and watch it offline.

Before, I used to use the udeler which works perfectly fine, but from what I heard now is that Udemy managed to add DRM on their videos, so it's hard to download videos from them now.

Are there any other programs out there which is something similar to udeler? If not, I am fine with doing CLI as long as I can download videos their site which I have already bought.

devilbingo

TutFlixer
Oct 5, 2020
India
They have put DRM protection, so there's no easy way now to download, I am downloading one by one by getting the mpd keys but it's not worth it. So wait for a better method or say goodbye to udemy.

rvins200

TutFlixer
Dec 23, 2020
India
H
I don't always have good internet connection at my area, so I need to download videos and watch it offline.

Before, I used to use the udeler which works perfectly fine, but from what I heard now is that Udemy managed to add DRM on their videos, so it's hard to download videos from them now.

Are there any other programs out there which is something similar to udeler? If not, I am fine with doing CLI as long as I can download videos their site which I have already bought.
hi
thx for sharing Udeler still i use jdownloader , is any such repo for Oreilly skillshare download

shinrax

TutFlixer
Apr 8, 2021
Pakistan
Does it also download with subtitles and the exercise file as well?

EDIT: I tried that program, and it didn't work 100%. I managed to download some videos, but most of the videos I get is the status as "failure".

Last edited:

redinoj

TutFlixer
Dec 13, 2020
IN
I am able to download some courses without issues. However, if a course has been recently updated, then those courses cannot be downloaded unfortunately.

jpyo004

Uploader
TutFlixer
Dec 3, 2020
India
i think its now downloading from business account
Normal account its working fine

jpyo004

Uploader
TutFlixer
Dec 3, 2020
India
i think its now downloading from business account
Normal account its working fine

redinoj

TutFlixer
Dec 13, 2020
IN
Solved using the latest version of Udeler found here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Looks like it is working. I downloaded older courses and every file has been downloaded. Hopefully, this gets maintained. I will verify if all video files are playable and update this comment. Don't count on it just yet.

First edit: I cannot play any video files after the first section of any course.

Last edited:

Latest resources