Amy Dutton - Everything Svelte (Complete package)

Amy Dutton - Everything Svelte (Complete package)

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

Amy Dutton - Everything Svelte (Complete package) - Everything you need to know to build a modern web application.

OPEN-GRAPH.png
Everything you need to know to build a modern web application.​

about this course​

This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to build to a custom full stack web application.
We’ll start from scratch. That’s right, no starter files! We’ll take it one step at a time as we build the frontend and backend. We’ll explore topics like authentication, accepting payments...

Read more about this resource...

Rawiri

TutFlixer
May 31, 2021
New Zealand
If you notice they have the times for the videos next to the other titles. I guess the later videos are not made yet (so they can't give you the time next to them).

Reactions: chaosmos

sikatsuket

TutFlixer
Dec 8, 2020
Indonesia
any review of this course please
the videos are well-produced & -edited, even more impressive than fireship's videos
while the content walks you through starting a new project with sveltekit with typescript, supabase & tailwind
it covers writing component, routing, data fetching, auth

while it's just another CRUD app, it has a pretty nice design so you'll also learn to style pages with nifty css tricks

i'd say it's pretty good

radivision

TutFlixer
Oct 12, 2021
egypt
the videos are well-produced & -edited, even more impressive than fireship's videos
while the content walks you through starting a new project with sveltekit with typescript, supabase & tailwind
it covers writing component, routing, data fetching, auth

while it's just another CRUD app, it has a pretty nice design so you'll also learn to style pages with nifty css tricks

i'd say it's pretty good
Thanks 😍

Latest resources