Any problems on new Downloader Page?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Is Your Problem Solved?

• Yes

Votes: 104 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 16.1%

• Total voters

rawn7702

TutFlixer
Jan 8, 2022
India
Hi, @TUTProfessor
I am getting an error after submitting the download link to be loaded.
It says error and does not load the contents of that link.
Happens with the new and old links.

UPDATE:
Works for me now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TUTProfessor

artemis65

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
May 17, 2021
Germany
Hi, I have tested the new downloader page, it works for me (im in germany). All the function works fine (load encrypted folder id and copy to mydrive, delete files in mydrive,... Basically it is the same as drive.tutflix.org

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Hi, I have tested the new downloader page, it works for me (im in germany). All the function works fine (load encrypted folder id and copy to mydrive, delete files in mydrive,... Basically it is the same as drive.tutflix.org
yes its same but some problems are fixed, like people are getting page not found error & failed to fetch error, i hope this problems are solved on new page

i cant make changes on old page, if i change to solve on old script it will break all the links

rawn7702

TutFlixer
Jan 8, 2022
India
if the link is loaded on your browser then get it from your last browser history
No sir, I meant. If a click is counted as a download then, multiple clicks on the same link sometimes count as multiple downloads. Do you understand what I am trying to say?

u2015s

TutFlixer
Feb 16, 2022
INdia
Hey hello, I am new to the platform, I don't know whether the page I am trying to download is new or old. but what is happening is that I am visiting that page and It is a white screen with a navbar only. I cannot see any download button. If anyone can help it would be great.
i am trying to download art of Twitter course

Latest resources