AppliedAI Machine Learning Course

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

bitsentinal

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Apr 18, 2021
Europe
how to access dm
im sorry im so dumb
click on person's name below there logo and select start a new conversation. Can you share the screenshots for the course content. I think I might have the 90 GB one too but since it was on google and shared it might be empty now due to DMCA

bitsentinal

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Apr 18, 2021
Europe
Always try to zip files before uploading otherwise when you share from Gdrive it deletes the videos , had similar experience when I shared last time

montec333

TutFlixer
Sep 29, 2020
India
i have the course size is 25 gb how can i share this.
Actual size of this course is 88.9 GB. The 25 GB stuff that you have might be missing a lot things.
I have searched this course at so many places, I found that its partial at all the places.

Last edited:

yuwen

TutFlixer
Feb 22, 2023
India
click on person's name below there logo and select start a new conversation. Can you share the screenshots for the course content. I think I might have the 90 GB one too but since it was on google and shared it might be empty now due to DMCA
can you please share new videos ?

rvins200

TutFlixer
Dec 23, 2020
India
Actual size of this course is 88.9 GB. The 25 GB stuff that you have might be missing a lot things.
I have searched this course at so many places, I found that its partial at all the places.
There were 2 torrents, both have no seeds.
@TUTProfessor
Hi, Is @montec333 got any warning for saying 2 to*****s ,
b'se u gave me 1 warning for typing that name and delete my msg.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Levi@ackerman

rvins200

TutFlixer
Dec 23, 2020
India
@rvins200 Can you share the link of tornt you were trying to mention which got updated a week ago via image ?
@yuwen
Are u from some other world? R u didn't understand English language.
In above snapshot link clearly mention, I got warning msg via @TUTProfessor for saying that name, and u here ask to share that link, literally.
R u selfish person.

trinadh

TutFlixer
Mar 7, 2023
india
hey,
is there a way to get the 90gb content?

hashhh

TutFlixer
Mar 22, 2021
Indis
@yuwen
Are u from some other world? R u didn't understand English language.
In above snapshot link clearly mention, I got warning msg via @TUTProfessor for saying that name, and u here ask to share that link, literally.
R u selfish person.
bro... just encode the magnet link or upload the magnet file in a cloud drive and share. why u being so weird about it?

Latest resources