Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Awwwards - Create a Design System from scratch in Figma - Design Systems are becoming so popular because they make products more consistent, improve their usa

iu3tLtU.jpg
Design Systems are becoming so popular because they make products more consistent, improve their usability, and reduce the design decision making. That’s great! But do you know how to build one? In this course you will learn what a Design System is and why matters, but most importantly, you will learn to create one from scratch in Figma.

In this course you will see how to set up all the needed design tokens...

Read more about this resource...

nanashi

TutFlixer
Aug 17, 2021
internet
I have reacted with "Like" and yet the message "You have to react to download the source" keeps popping up whenever I tried to go to the download page. Does anyone know how to get around this issue? I tried changing the reactions to another one, but had no luck..

theatomize

I learn; therefore, I am
Uploader
TutFlixer
Jul 25, 2021
India
I have reacted with "Like" and yet the message "You have to react to download the source" keeps popping up whenever I tried to go to the download page. Does anyone know how to get around this issue? I tried changing the reactions to another one, but had no luck..
You have to react here (Overview Tab) ->
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Latest resources