Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Become a Barber with the One minute barber - Learn hair cutting on gents hair. Learn how to fade men's hair as well as other popular styles.

3783650-5b35.jpg

Learn hair cutting on gents hair. Learn how to fade men's hair as well as other popular styles.

Description​

Welcome to this fun and practical course on gents barbering where I will be teaching four of the most fundamental haircuts required in gents barbering. I will start you off really easy with simple scissor holding skills and show you what equipment you will need as well as what you will need as you get better...

Read more about this resource...

604gse20

TutFlixer
Jun 18, 2022
canada
I just got laid off yesterday and looking for a new career. I am amazed by this post, in 1 single day I can watch this, and be on the way to getting my life immediately back on track. Unbelievable how this is possible, I love the internet. Thank you OP for posting this, you have saved my life

xellos

TutFlixer
Mar 31, 2023
Morocco
I just got laid off yesterday and looking for a new career. I am amazed by this post, in 1 single day I can watch this, and be on the way to getting my life immediately back on track. Unbelievable how this is possible, I love the internet. Thank you OP for posting this, you have saved my life
I wonder how things worked out for you buddy

Latest resources