best course about computer network now?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Juuzou Suzuya

TutFlixer
Jul 6, 2022
USA
this is CS/ECE 438 from UIUC
link below are videos from fall 2020
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

link below are site (slides , videos , labs , homeworks.....etc) of fall 2022

Ps: i didn't take the course but i hope that is the content / course you're looking for

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
all the computer networking books currently, I read today are very difficult to understand
I agree. You can't learn anything from books without a mentor. Are there places where we can get mentors? College didn't help ever. Kurose ross, fourozan, stallings, tanenbaum are all written damn tough. It's impossible to learn networking by reading those books. Only students who've teachers who explain that to them properly can use them.

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal

Ps: i didn't take the course but i hope that is the content / course you're looking for
I don't have enough IQ to understand these American universities courses man. They're not even related to our exam system. They don't spoonfeed so their course isn't a "watch and learn" rather watch, do assignments, read multiple book, then only you learn. I can learn even if I skip "watch" part from it lol. So, I don't watch them.

Lightning Storm

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2021
UK
There's no course about CN till date anywhere. There are few in udemy, but they're trash.
computer network is the basic foundation to understand http protocol, as well as to become a web programmer, unfortunately there is no good and easy-to-understand material on this field so far

gulebhai

TutFlixer
Feb 10, 2021
Nepal
computer network is the basic foundation to understand http protocol, as well as to become a web programmer, unfortunately there is no good and easy-to-understand material on this field so far
Yes it's sad. You're talking about web technologies as well. Not sure why don't they make courses? It's the basic to web development. I've been searching regularly on udemy and google since months.

Lightning Storm

TutFlixer
Oct 28, 2021
UK

DEAR Juuzou Suzuya
I found that only this computer networking course is free, the one you recommend, others require a student account. Coud you tell me what free course is left at illinois university for learning online,

Latest resources