TUTProfessor

TUTProfessor

অনেক প্যারা নিয়ে আছি রে ভাই!
Staff member
Administrator
Premium
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Bruno Simon - The ultimate Three.js course Bruno Simon - Have you ever wanted to create stunning 3D websites? Whether you are a beginner or a more advanced

Have you ever wanted to create stunning 3D websites?

Whether you are a beginner or a more advanced developer,
Three.js Journey is the only course you need to learn WebGL with
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Get good at Three.js with only one course
Subscribing to Three.js Journey will give you a lifetime access to a complete and easy to access course of 32 lessons.

What will you...
Read more about this resource...

M

Mango143

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2021
India
Wow! Thank you so much, Professor! Can anyone suggest to me how you guys are downloading large courses like this?

Reactions: Abz San
View previous replies…
E

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
encephalitis
use Megabasterd works like charm

M

Mango143

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2021
India
Yeah! I tried that. But it is stopping after some time. I don't know why?

E

encephalitis

TutFlixer
Nov 4, 2020
india
encephalitis
@Mango143 i too don't know exactly how to use it , i just start downloading by midnight and keep my lap on till dawn (without any custom settings/proxy)
it works fine :p ,

bump

bump

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Earth
I'm using pro lite account
But yeah..., Use megabasterd (with proxy) if you can't afford pro account

A

Acninja

TutFlixer
Jan 26, 2021
India
hiii, i'm not able to find the download link can you help me out??

bump

bump

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Earth
Thanks prof, Looks like a great course
Hope you'll upload the extra resource soon

A

Acninja

TutFlixer
Jan 26, 2021
India
TUTProfessor

TUTProfessor

অনেক প্যারা নিয়ে আছি রে ভাই!
Staff member
Administrator
Premium
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor

Reactions: Acninja
F

FOX

TutFlixer
Dec 31, 2020
FRANCE
Awesome. I love it. But even I react to the page, put a rating. I can't download anything. It say error.

Last edited:
D

Davehert

TutFlixer
Sep 20, 2020
Remote
Can someone please explain why I can't seem to download this even after reacting to the page I still get a download error page once I hit download?

R

Reza1990

TutFlixer
Mar 16, 2021
India
Hi, you need to go to overview page or tab and react there
Thanks

D

Davehert

TutFlixer
Sep 20, 2020
Remote
That's what I am saying... I already did that but it wasn't working. It just worked now for no reason though

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MaHOOO_079 Expired Become an HVAC PRO_The Ultimate HVAC Guide (Part 1) Udemy Coupon Zone 3
TUTProfessor C Language Basics - The Ultimate Foundation for Programming Programming Languages 0
TUTProfessor CodeWithMosh - The Ultimate Docker Course Other Software 7
TUTProfessor The Ultimate Spring Batch Developer Course Web Development 0
TUTProfessor IELTS band 7 Ultimate course Test Prep 0
TUTProfessor Power Query - The Ultimate Data Transformation Program Microsoft 0
B Slate Academy - The Ultimate Guide to Compression Production 0
sameer434 Expired The Ultimate CSS - Best Practise on Animations & Effects Udemy Coupon Zone 1
MaHOOO_079 Expired AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner 2021 Ultimate Exam Training Udemy Coupon Zone 0
sameer434 Expired Digital Marketing Course for Beginners (Ultimate Guide 2021) Udemy Coupon Zone 6
sameer434 Expired Ultimate SEO, Social Media & Digital Marketing Course 2021 Udemy Coupon Zone 6
777_mahakaal KaEducation.Com – Python & LeetCode_The Ultimate Interview BootCamp Interview Prep 4
TUTProfessor The Ultimate Wireshark Course Network & Security 0
MaHOOO_079 Expired Ultimate Adobe Photoshop CC Masterclass Basics To Advanced Udemy Coupon Zone 0
TUTProfessor Ultimate ASP.NET Core 5 Web API Development Guide Web Development 2
TUTProfessor Ultimate Microsoft Word Beginner to Expert Bundle (2019/365) Microsoft 2
TUTProfessor Ultimate Beginners Cartooning Course pt 2 : Animals Graphic Design 0
TUTProfessor CodeWithMosh - The Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series: Part 3 Web Design 29
TUTProfessor CodeWithMosh - The Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series: Part 2 Web Design 3
TUTProfessor CodeWithMosh - The Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series: Part 1 Web Design 16
MaHOOO_079 The Ultimate Dark Web, Anonymity, Privacy & Security Course Network & Security 1
TUTProfessor Ultimate Adobe Photoshop Training: From Beginner to Pro Graphic Design 1
TUTProfessor The Ultimate Anime and Manga Course from SCRATCH to ADVANCE Graphic Design 3
TUTProfessor Ultimate DevSecOps Course 2021 - With Real Life Scenarios Web Development 1
TUTProfessor Ultimate AWS Certified Developer Associate 2021 - NEW! IT Certification 2
TUTProfessor The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Outdoor Photography - 2018 Video Editing / Filming 0
TUTProfessor The Ultimate 2021 Digital Marketing Bundle: 33-Courses-In-1! Digital Marketing 6
TUTProfessor Ultimate Beginners Cartooning Course pt 1 : Characters Graphic Design 0
TUTProfessor The Ultimate Guide To C# Unity Programming (2020) Game Development 1
TUTProfessor Learn Django from Scratch - Ultimate Django Starter Guide Web Development 0
TUTProfessor Complete Angular 11 - Ultimate Guide - with Real World App Web Development 3
chuj2137 CodeWithMosh - The Ultimate C# Mastery Series Programming Languages 0
MaHOOO_079 Expired The Ultimate Python Programming A-Z MASTERY Bootcamp 2021 Udemy Coupon Zone 1
TUTProfessor Ultimate Beginners Cartooning Course pt 1 : Characters Graphic Design 0
TUTProfessor The Ultimate Public Relations Masterclass Communications 0
iamblankness [CodewithMosh] The Ultimate Design Patterns : Part 2 Interview Prep 1
iamblankness [CodewithMosh] The Ultimate Design Patterns : Part 1 Interview Prep 3
J Django 2.2 & Python | The Ultimate Web Development Bootcamp Web Development 0
TUTProfessor Ultimate Rust Crash Course Programming Languages 0
TUTProfessor The Ultimate Digital Painting Course - Beginner to Advanced Graphic Design 1
Random Guy The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert Databases 2
Random Guy CodeWithMosh - The Ultimate React Native Series: Part 1 Mobile Apps 0
Random Guy CodeWithMosh - The Ultimate React Native Series: Part 2 Mobile Apps 9
TUTProfessor The Ultimate Spring Integration Developer Course Web Development 0
MaHOOO_079 [CodewithMosh] The Ultimate Redux Course Web Development 8
TUTProfessor Ultimate Courses - React State Management Web Development 2
TUTProfessor The Ultimate Unofficial Udemy Online Course Creation Guide Online Education 0
MaHOOO_079 [CodewithMosh] The Ultimate Data Structures & Algorithms: Part 3 Interview Prep 0
MaHOOO_079 [CodewithMosh] The Ultimate Data Structures & Algorithms: Part 2 Interview Prep 1
MaHOOO_079 [CodewithMosh] The Ultimate Data Structures & Algorithms: Part 1 Interview Prep 2