C# Development Fundamentals - Complete Path

Register & Get access to index

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
rishu2022 submitted a new resource:

C# Development Fundamentals - Complete Path - The goal is to take you from having little to no experience with C# to a pro

C# Development Fundamentals

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Authors: Mike Woodring, Paolo Perrotta, Alex Wolf, Gill Cleeren, Jeremy Clark, Thomas Claudius Huber, Roland Guijt, Simon Robinson, Elton Stoneman, Paul D. Sheriff, Jason Roberts, Deborah Kurata

kSTh5SP.png

C# is the most commonly used language for leveraging the .NET Framework. As such, learning C# is a springboard to creating enterprise systems, desktop applications...

Read more about this resource...

Franz67

TutFlixer
Dec 5, 2020
Poland
Hi,
How to extract files so the correct movies will be in target folders? I have used 7z on linux (7z e <file>) but after extracting, all directories are empty and all files are in the same source directory in parallel with these empty directories :(

Franz67

TutFlixer
Dec 5, 2020
Poland
How u did it?
I am sorry I missed your question. I don't remember exactly but I work on Ubuntu system and I probably have used: 7z x file.7z command to extract files. When I tried to do it from context menu the results were unpredictable. Unfortunately I don't keep the source file any more so I can't try do extract files again.

Reactions: SimoTaib

SimoTaib

TutFlixer
Jun 25, 2021
Morocco
I am sorry I missed your question. I don't remember exactly but I work on Ubuntu system and I probably have used: 7z x file.7z command to extract files. When I tried to do it from context menu the results were unpredictable. Unfortunately I don't keep the source file any more so I can't try do extract files again.
Tnx for your reponse, i used 7zip but it's show me an error ,did you have the extract files now?

Franz67

TutFlixer
Dec 5, 2020
Poland
I work on windows and i used a lot of methods for extrating files no one it works with me,Please if u can share me the extract files in a drive ,it will be helpful
Sure, I will try to upload the files into my google drive. But I have really slow internet so it can take a while. so... just wait patiently :)

Reactions: SimoTaib

Latest resources