Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

CodeWithMosh - The Ultimate Django Series: Part 1 - Master the Fundamentals of Web Development with Python and Django 3.2+

h4JfEIx.jpg
Master the Fundamentals of Web Development with Python and Django 3.2+​

Master Django to Build Awesome Backends!​

Have you always wanted to learn Web development with Python but didn't know where to start? Tired of lengthy, confusing, and outdated courses? Look no further.

A comprehensive, highly-practical, and step-by-step course that teaches you everything you need to know about Django from scratch. Learn...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Thank you for this upload. Though I do not really need it, it is a good and short summary / intro to django. I could not resist compressing it, so here you go, down to ~300mb from 6gb. It was very easy to compress. I removed the introduction chapter as that contained nothing related to it, so it starts with django right ahead (installing it, etc.) I also removed installing mysql as you just run an exe file and be done with it. A suggestion for windows users on mysql: Check out laragon (or xampp) -- that contains the database and you can run it as a portable app as well (meaning db does not run always in bg). These are good for php dev as well. I used them a lot while doing mainly wordpress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sayakafs

TutFlixer
Nov 12, 2020
HongKong
Thank you for this upload. Though I do not really need it, it is a good and short summary / intro to django. I could not resist to compress it, so here you go, down to ~300mb from 6gb. It was very easy to compress. I removed the introduction chapter as that contained nothing related to it, so it starts with django right ahead (installing it, etc.) I also removed installing mysql as you just run an exe file and be done with it. A suggestion for windows users on mysql: Check out laragon (or xampp) -- that contains the database and you can run it as a portable app as well (meaning db does not run always in bg). These are good for php dev as well. I used them a lot while doing mainly wordpress.
Thank you!!!

Reactions: Supreme

mbk439

TutFlixer
Jan 20, 2021
india
Thank you for this upload. Though I do not really need it, it is a good and short summary / intro to django. I could not resist to compress it, so here you go, down to ~300mb from 6gb. It was very easy to compress. I removed the introduction chapter as that contained nothing related to it, so it starts with django right ahead (installing it, etc.) I also removed installing mysql as you just run an exe file and be done with it. A suggestion for windows users on mysql: Check out laragon (or xampp) -- that contains the database and you can run it as a portable app as well (meaning db does not run always in bg). These are good for php dev as well. I used them a lot while doing mainly wordpress.
Good conversion bro...what software you used? for conversion and share the setting pls.

Kawthar

TutFlixer
Oct 2, 2020
Future
Thank you for this upload. Though I do not really need it, it is a good and short summary / intro to django. I could not resist compressing it, so here you go, down to ~300mb from 6gb. It was very easy to compress. I removed the introduction chapter as that contained nothing related to it, so it starts with django right ahead (installing it, etc.) I also removed installing mysql as you just run an exe file and be done with it. A suggestion for windows users on mysql: Check out laragon (or xampp) -- that contains the database and you can run it as a portable app as well (meaning db does not run always in bg). These are good for php dev as well. I used them a lot while doing mainly wordpress.
Man, thanks a lot, I already watched it in full by the 6GB provided by TutProfessor.. but this time Mosh covered very much about MySQL rather than Django itself, as it was Mosh yeah quiet some useful tips and new things where presented and clarified. This compressed file will be worth for me now perhaps, than allowing a huge memory in the disk so as for reference.

Reactions: bulletjs

Latest resources