Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

CodeWithMosh - The Ultimate HTML5 & CSS3 Series. Part 1 - Master the fundamentals of web development with HTML5 & CSS3

LldfSWJ.jpg

Master the fundamentals of web development with HTML5 & CSS3
Master HTML5 & CSS3 to Build Awesome Websites!
Have you always wanted to learn web development but didn't know where to start? Tired of lengthy, boring and outdated courses? This course is for you.

A fun, highly-practical and step-by-step course that teaches you modern HTML5/CSS3 from scratch. Learn the fundamentals in just 3 hours so you're ready for more advanced...

Read more about this resource...

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
I think mosh taking skill is so well & understandable, sorry but I haven't found any sub; if there was any, it might be integrated with the video player

I don't have extra time for rip all videos sub :cautious:

void0error

❤️ TUTFLIX ❤️
TutFlixer
Dec 22, 2020
Planet Earth
Yes, he is a wonderful lecturer that speaks every word clearly. I can understand it perfectly. But for absolute beginners, it would be helpful. So asked. :) Thanks for your content. If you have any resources with subtitles, let me know. Will make a tool to download all subtitles at once. And will upload the subtitles in the zip post or some other formats. :)

lottio

TutFlixer
Jan 18, 2021
Earthian
Hi guys, kudos for this amazing content, but i'm have a problem at part 2 exercise now, and want to see the solution folder. does anyone know where can i find the solution folder?

K

kenshinobito

So many courses are missing from this part. I haven't checked the other 2 parts

Latest resources