Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Complete C# Masterclass - Learn C# Programming - WPF, Databases, Linq, Collections, Game Development with Unity. More than jus

Last Updated 8-2021
DHMrgHF.jpg

Learn C# Programming - WPF, Databases, Linq, Collections, Game Development with Unity. More than just the C# basics!

What you'll learn​

• Learn the fundamentals of programming using C#
  • Learn how to use variables, methods, loops, conditions
  • Fully understand how OOP (object oriented Programming) works and how to use it.
  • Build beautiful...

Read more about this resource...

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
Hi bro, May I ask which tech stack are you working on? Do you have any course recommendations for Angular and .Net Core Web API?
Recommendations:
1. Neil Cummimgs/ Trevoir Williams/ Mosh/ Bhrugen on Udemy
2. Pluralsight
3. Microsoft documentation and a few .NET books.

Extra:
4. Tim Corey

There may be better guys to advise you on this front. I was working on that tech stack as my friends are .NET developers (5-6 years of experience), and they were guiding me. Now due to some reasons I had to switch to ML/AI.

rishu2022

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
Recommendations:
1. Neil Cummimgs/ Trevoir Williams/ Mosh/ Bhrugen on Udemy
2. Pluralsight
3. Microsoft documentation and a few .NET books.

Extra:
4. Tim Corey

There may be better guys to advise you on this front. I was working on that tech stack as my friends are .NET developers (5-6 years of experience), and they were guiding me. Now due to some reasons I had to switch to ML/AI.
Forgot to add one of the best teachers:
Kudvenkat

rishu2022

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
Thanks, man. I will check out these instructors and their courses. Personally, I wanted to learn MERN stack. But my current job demands that I learn Angular and .net Core.
Yeah, one of them has been working with Citibank @6 years (takes home a fat enough cheque) -- they have some employee compensation system designed in .NET/C# -- and he recommends Kudvenkat.

Rest is familiarising yourself with how APIs are built, a few important design patterns, ORMs like EF, dapper, a bit of Azure, a bit of MS SQL, etc.

Angular has a few good courses on Udemy. A free one is also present on :thinkster(dot)io

It's a field where there's a bit less competition as compared to the Java/JavaScript/Python worlds.

Reactions: elliotalderson

elliotalderson

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat
TutFlixer
Sep 11, 2020
India
Yeah, one of them has been working with Citibank @6 years (takes home a fat enough cheque) -- they have some employee compensation system designed in .NET/C# -- and he recommends Kudvenkat.

Rest is familiarising yourself with how APIs are built, a few important design patterns, ORMs like EF, dapper, a bit of Azure, a bit of MS SQL, etc.

Angular has a few good courses on Udemy. A free one is also present on :thinkster(dot)io

It's a field where there's a bit less competition as compared to the Java/JavaScript/Python worlds.
Thanks for adding this. For Angular, I am currently following Stephen Grider's course on Udemy. seems good. Wanna see how it goes till the end. Kudvenkat, the name is always seen wherever Dotnet is mentioned. I will definitely check his videos.

Latest resources