Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Complete Web Design: from Figma to Webflow to Freelancing - 3 in 1 Course: Learn to design websites with Figma, build with Webflow, and make a living freelancin

hEuR6v1.jpg

3 in 1 Course: Learn to design websites with Figma, build with Webflow, and make a living freelancing.

What you'll learn​

• You will learn how to design beautiful websites using Figma, an interface design tool used by designers at Uber, Airbnb and Microsoft.
  • You will learn how to take your designs and build them into powerful websites using Webflow, a state-of-the-art site builder used by teams at Adobe, Dell, NASA...

Read more about this resource...

mohaimin909

TutFlixer
Jan 3, 2024
Bangladesh
Hey there, @TUTProfessor. I have been learning about web design and development from this course. It's a great course for a beginner like me. But, Webflow has brought lots of changes in its functionalities since 2022. The course has been updated in Udemy. Last updated 02/2024. Would you be kind enough to update this course, please? I will be grateful to you. Thanks for maintaining this great community and giving us the opportunity to learn and grow.

Latest resources