Dr. K's Guide to Mental Health + ADHD & Doing Stuff

Dr. K's Guide to Mental Health + ADHD & Doing Stuff

Register & Get access to index

kurcina

TutFlixer
Oct 7, 2020
Slovakia
kurcina submitted a new resource:

Dr. K's Guide to Mental Health - Provides guides and exercises for mental health and wellbeing

63a47ed58cfe9198b9b33c8e_Dr.%20K%20Hero%20Illustration-p-800.png

Thanks to @coder99 (first mega link)
What is it?​

Dr. K’s Guide to Mental Health explores comprehensive approaches to Anxiety, Depression, Meditation, and ADHD. Inspired by Final Fantasy X's Sphere Grid, Dr. K designed a choose-your-own-adventure learning experience so that you can take control of your...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Anyone can share his thoughts about this course? Is it good / bad, helpful / not helpful, und so weiter...

kraken

Premium User
Premium
TutFlixer
Dec 10, 2020
Frontier
Anyone can share his thoughts about this course? Is it good / bad, helpful / not helpful, und so weiter...
Late response, but this course is basically like his videos - 95% of one video is him talking about the problem and the other 5% is the actual solution (usually an upsell for his coaching program)

All in all - it's good if you want to understand your issues in depth. I personally found it a bit irritating - so many a-ha moments and at the end the solution is like everything else - talk to some useless therapist or sign up for his coaching program.

He does share some interesting meditations though.

Honestly, I'm yet to find a good resource on mental health. I think this whole industry is a huge scam.

Last edited:
Reactions: ktxtre

strawhatman

TutFlixer
Sep 3, 2023
malaysia
Late response, but this course is basically like his videos - 95% of one video is him talking about the problem and the other 5% is the actual solution (usually an upsell for his coaching program)

All in all - it's good if you want to understand your issues in depth. I personally found it a bit irritating - so many a-ha moments and at the end the solution is like everything else - talk to some useless therapist or sign up for his coaching program.

He does share some interesting meditations though.

Honestly, I'm yet to find a good resource on mental health. I think this whole industry is a huge scam.
That's just how life is? 🤷No video is going to solve your problem cause you still have to do the work.

• Wow
Reactions: kraken

cizzie

TutFlixer
Feb 24, 2022
New York
Wow cool I didn’t even know he had a course. His YouTube content is pretty good. Gonna try the course out for sure

Latest resources