Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

[Ebook] ByteByteGo - System Design Interview by Alex Xu - System Design Interview - An Insider's Guide (Volume 2)

social.png

System Design Interview - An Insider's Guide (Volume 2)

This book can be seen as a sequel to the book: System Design Interview - An Insider’s Guide. It covers a different set of system design interview questions and solutions. Although reading Volume 1 is helpful, it is not required. This book should be accessible to readers who have a basic understanding of distributed systems.

This volume provides a reliable strategy...

Read more about this resource...

T

taranahalim937

learningquest

TutFlixer
Jan 27, 2022
India
thank you, i was able to download now however what i have noticed is that in the zip file, the pdf till chapter 16 is opening, where as chapter 17 onwards the pdf is blank.

I tried downloading twice to cross check but still I am facing the issue.

anyone else faced this ?

thanks for the help

jupiter

TutFlixer
May 27, 2021
India
Thanks for sharing. I too see pdf error after Chapter 17 - "The dimensions of this page are out-of-range. Page content might be Truncated"

Reactions: danix17

mtwt33

TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
remote
thank you, i was able to download now however what i have noticed is that in the zip file, the pdf till chapter 16 is opening, where as chapter 17 onwards the pdf is blank.

anyone else faced this ?

thanks for the help
No, all files are opening and they are not blank. BTW, I am using Foxit pdf Reader to read the pdf files.

srikanthtemp

TutFlixer
May 24, 2022
India

anyone else faced this ?

thanks for the help
Simply drag and drop them in google chrome it works properly. you dont need any other PDF reader

Latest resources