Educative.io - Web Application & Software Architecture 101

Educative.io - Web Application & Software Architecture 101

Register & Get access to index

halo

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
Canada
jdf335 submitted a new resource:

Educative.io - Web Application & Software Architecture 101 - Web Application & Software Architecture 101

This course is a 101 on web application & software architecture. It walks you step by step through different components & concepts involved when designing the architecture of a web application. We'll learn about various architectural styles such as the client-server, peer to peer decentralized architecture, microservices, the fundamentals of data...

Read more about this resource...

chuj2137

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
Poland
are you serious? I just checked their website and it has 119 lessons and that contains lots of videos.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
a quote from that page you linked:

Faster than videos​

Videos are holding you back. The average video tutorial is spoken at 150 words per minute, while you can read at 250. That‘s why our courses are text-based.

coolguy2022

TutFlixer
Apr 10, 2022
HongKong
a quote from that page you linked:

Faster than videos​

Videos are holding you back. The average video tutorial is spoken at 150 words per minute, while you can read at 250. That‘s why our courses are text-based.
My bad. Thanks :) I wish they had videos, it is easy to grasp. Preparing for Amazon so looking for the content which is fast to learn.

Reactions: moakl

Latest resources