Educative.io

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

a_dev

TutFlixer
Sep 22, 2020
india
Can we get all the educative.io premium courses here. Since it is only text based it will be easy to share. All the courses that are provided by educative.io for gothic student pack is available everywhere, but not their premium courses. Can anyone help in getting those premium courses here.

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
Can we get all the educative.io premium courses here. Since it is only text based it will be easy to share. All the courses that are provided by educative.io for gothic student pack is available everywhere, but not their premium courses. Can anyone help in getting those premium courses here.

There's a trial available. Anyone can use the trial, download them and share them, I suppose. Even you can.

rishu2022

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
Thanks, you can't multiple pages at the same time?
If there's a shorter method, then I am not aware of that man. There might be.

If people form a group, and do this using trials, then it'll not take more that a few hours.

Last edited:

PenguinTutflix

TutFlixer
Oct 13, 2020
Nepal
What to do with all the courses? Will you even complete?

rishu2022

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
Small I create a telegram grp?

You can take the initiative.
The total cost will come around Rs 3800, I guess. As for me, I am staying anonymous for now (also, next few weeks are busy).

a_dev

TutFlixer
Sep 22, 2020
india
I want a few courses there currently. But the quality is amazing. It could be a reference even in the future since they are just text based. People here can make use of other topics.

a_dev

TutFlixer
Sep 22, 2020
india
I want a few courses there currently. But the quality is amazing. It could be a reference even in the future, to revise things, since they are just text based. Up to my knowledge, when I thing of a text based resource, this site is very much better than any books. People here can make use of various topics based on their interests. Is there anything @TUTProfessor can site rip it. Just a request if possible.

Last edited:

kjb

TutFlixer
Dec 29, 2020
india
Decode the coding interview in C++ will seal the deal for my internship prep as I have already finished 50% of Grokking the coding interview.

Latest resources