Solved - Error: User rate limit exceeded.

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Watch the new video full i have mentioned the solution.

Rclone OAuth using on Millions of websites & app which causes the rate limit error. For now the solution is reload the page. Working on a permanent fix with our own oauth system. It will take some days/ week.

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
If file not found try another link key

We have provided 3 more backup dl key any 1 of them will work. 100%

s30x

Super Saiyan
TutFlixer
Oct 15, 2020
Planet Plant
Not Working for me it always showing Error:user rate limit exceeded. I have also done makeing my custom OAuth which is shown in the video but nothing happen it is showing the same error please help professor.

ahsan90

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2021
Pakistan
showing Error: User Rate Limit exceeded. I have also done making my custom OAuth which is shown in the video but nothing happens it is showing the same error please help me, professor.

frosty

TutFlixer
Scripting...
Nov 24, 2020
UAE
This usually doesnt happen but Ive been getting rate limit error on all 4 links for the past 2 hours

raghavbuz

TutFlixer
Oct 14, 2020
India
Happening with me as well "Rate Limit Exceed". I tried with two different gdrive accounts. Earlier it used to get resolve after 3-4 tries but it is not getting resolved even after continuously trying for 10 mins.

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
for rate limit error refreshing the page or switching email id always worked for me till date ..by adding email temporarily and removing it afterwards..

for page not found error..changing link almost always works...

just need a little bit of patience...sometime even if it shows error..files still got copied to drive...so don't forget to refresh

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
umm..working for me...brother...you can see the timing...just added this to my drive..
chrome_7AodV6A3AJ.png

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
showed me page not found in first try..so I change the link..then showed me rate limit..so I just refreshed and ounted till 5 before clicking again and..voila

s30x

Super Saiyan
TutFlixer
Oct 15, 2020
Planet Plant
That was for rate limit error only. What we are getting is error:user rate limit exceeded and i also used different email but not working I have also refresh and used diff link but noting is working.

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
@s30x which resource you are trying to download..let me know..if possible..I will copy to my drive and share it with you...for me it's working since morning..

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
user rate limit is different, its a flood protection by google even i can't fix that until it's reset 24 hours time. I am thinking to make a mirror on pixeldrain of all new uploads which are usually big sizes.

whenever I upload any big sizes package it gets restricted by the user rate limit (because there is a copy limit of a single file maybe its 1/2TB per day) not sure. :-(

nshimiyee311

TutFlixer
Nov 13, 2020
Rwanda
@TUTProfessor don't worry, we understand you about everything and we really understand all you are going through to make all of this possible for us, even though things are not perfect now like before, we really know you are putting much energy trying to bring things to normal, so don't even bother yourself explaining much we really understand and we appreciate all your hard work and keep up bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources