[Font] Comic Code by Toshi Omagari

Register & Get access to index

bluewoolk

TutFlixer
Nov 9, 2021
Russia
sylen9 submitted a new resource:

[Font] Comic Code by Toshi Omagari - Comic Code programming font

Comic Code is a monospaced adaptation of the most infamous yet most popular casual font. Designed specifically for programming as the name suggests, which is a corner of typography that involves intensive typing that feels more akin to handwriting than typesetting, this typeface took inspirations from friendly characteristics and low-resolution legibility of Comic Sans. It is an unapologetic admittance of Comic Sans’s positives, and a literal manifestation of “code like nobody’s watching”.

Read more about this resource...

romandwain20

TutFlixer
Jun 14, 2023
Россия
You are welcome, but thank the uploader. The files were from the archive that they uploaded. I just happen to install the one with the ligatures so had it lying around on my other system.
I see, that's lucky, thanks still though!

I prefer without ligatures, however until I can get a hold of them, these will do just fine.

avidlearner134

TutFlixer
Jun 27, 2022
India
I see, that's lucky, thanks still though!

I prefer without ligatures, however until I can get a hold of them, these will do just fine.
Same, i hate ligatures too but most modern GUI based editors have a setting to disable them so i usually keep the font families with ligatures so that I can swap them while I am pair programming and they need it. Everyone wins!

Latest resources