Register & Get access to index

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
TUTProfessor submitted a new resource:

Freemote - The Freelance Developer Bootcamp - GO FROM ZERO TO PROFITABLE DEVELOPER

RFOFRYJ.png

GO FROM ZERO TO PROFITABLE DEVELOPER​

Join FREEMOTE: the freelance developer bootcamp, a self-paced 7 week intensive program

7 Weeks? How This Is Possible?

Focus on a narrow slice of programming, that's extremely in-demand.

Learn how to get simple freelance jobs, so you get real PAID projects in your portfolio.

Leverage these jobs into more freelance income, or for getting full time interviews.

Ok, What...

Read more about this resource...

crudebuster

TutFlixer
Mar 21, 2021
UK
ive seen the guy who created it on youtube and he is not a scammer, he was a developer in real life and his advice in his yt videos are helpful and insightful. How true the claims are about how successful someone who takes his course will be at freelancing we wont know until we try i guess. In theory his idea that specializing in being a shopify developer makes sense too, so please explain or share link to claims of this being a scam.

zahirul opel

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
Dhaka,Bangladesh
ive seen the guy who created it on youtube and he is not a scammer, he was a developer in real life and his advice in his yt videos are helpful and insightful. How true the claims are about how successful someone who takes his course will be at freelancing we wont know until we try i guess. In theory his idea that specializing in being a shopify developer makes sense too, so please explain or share link to claims of this being a scam.
https://www.reddit.com/r/codingbootcamp/comments/nsqmnh

SoulSurvivor7

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
I'm not saying he isn't a really developer. I also did watch some of his videos. And i know he was at Uber and that he now is working remote from Europe.
The point i was trying to make. Is that this course (At first sight) just looks like another Udemy course.

What makes this different from a $10 Udemy course ? $2000 is a lot of money for most people.
I'm almost done with the CSS part. And it's nothing special up to this point.

But maybe the Shopify and JavaScript portion are really good. That's why i'm asking for some reviews from other users.

Latest resources