[Frontend Masters] React and Typescript

Status
Not open for further replies.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
New course, freshly grabbed & compressed down to 300mb only :)

Frontend Masters: React and Typescript​

by Steve Kinney, 2021/may release

Learn to use TypeScript with React through building a series of React components. You’ll explore the types that come with React that allow you to infer the properties of your components, look at tips and advice for migrating your application from JavaScript to TypeScript, and learn advanced patterns for building flexible and type-safe components. Ship your React apps with more confidence and fewer bugs using TypeScript!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hellraiser98

TutFlixer
Sep 7, 2020
India

Learn to use TypeScript with React through building a series of React components. You’ll explore the types that come with React that allow you to infer the properties of your components, look at tips and advice for migrating your application from JavaScript to TypeScript, and learn advanced patterns for building flexible and type-safe components. Ship your React apps with more confidence and fewer bugs using TypeScript!

You sir, are a god amongst men. Really appreciate the compressed file sizes. Thanks for the share!

Mango143

TutFlixer
Jan 9, 2021
Galaxy
I do have quite a few courses from frontend masters. Which one specifically are you interested in? - I think I have a few from Kyle too. I remember wathcing some of them about (functional) javascript.
Hey @dikk bro! do you have this Tree and Graph Data Structures course by Bianca Gandolfo?

Last edited:

kadiri2006

TutFlixer
May 1, 2021
INDIA
I do have quite a few courses from frontend masters. Which one specifically are you interested in? - I think I have a few from Kyle too. I remember wathcing some of them about (functional) javascript.
hi dikk i need frontend masters js,react...web development courses..coud you provide that ones

shobin

TutFlixer
May 4, 2021
Denmark

Hey,

I appreciate that you shared this course so quickly after it's release.

I would like to get this course but getting 403 forbidden error.

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Hey,

I appreciate that you shared this course so quickly after it's release.

I would like to get this course but getting 403 forbidden error.
just wait a bit, zippy is sometimes overloaded. but when it works it's very fast.

also @shobin -- react is currently at v17 (same as v16.14+), v18 is in the works, but these are the courses's titles, not react's. I do not have v6 intro, only v5, and i probably have the intermediate course.

In the meantime you can look at this:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

These are the course contents (official github site, no videos). If you know a bit about react then you can look over it, there is nothing special in these courses.

mr_pawan

TutFlixer
Mar 16, 2021
India
Hey @dikk can i get your mail address there i can request you because here i'm not allowed to put names of the course i'm interested in

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
just wait a bit, zippy is sometimes overloaded. but when it works it's very fast.

also @shobin -- react is currently at v17 (same as v16.14+), v18 is in the works, but these are the courses's titles, not react's. I do not have v6 intro, only v5, and i probably have the intermediate course.

In the meantime you can look at this:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

These are the course contents (official github site, no videos). If you know a bit about react then you can look over it, there is nothing special in these courses.
thanks for the clarification..man..about the versions..I was thinking the same but still was in doubt ..because never done any frontend masters course..

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Hey @dikk can i get your mail address there i can request you because here i'm not allowed to put names of the course i'm interested in
just write me a pm here. i do not have all the courses, and do not have all the latest ones.

Ziion

TutFlixer
Dec 10, 2020
USA
I would be so grateful if you could upload any of these if you have them... (i will check)

Last edited by a moderator:

kebrumotis

TutFlixer
Sep 6, 2020
IN
Short, sweet and compressed post. What else one can ask for! Great job. Do you have any of these...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources