Google authorization error - oauth

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

siybeamedia

TutFlixer
Mar 5, 2022
United Kingdom
Hi

I have been through the guide to set up oauth with Google Drive and have tried to include my credentials when trying to access a download, but I get the below error - how am I able to fix this please?...

Error 400: invalid_request​

You can't sign in to this app because it doesn't comply with Google's OAuth 2.0 policy for keeping apps secure.

You can let the app developer know that this app doesn't comply with one or more Google validation rules.

The content in this section has been provided by the app developer. This content has not been reviewed or verified by Google.
If you’re the app developer, make sure that these request details comply with Google policies.
  • redirect_uri: urn:ietf:wg:eek:auth:2.0:eek:ob

Reactions: Sosyfy

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
create only desktop client oauth

& make sure you publish the app

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
struggling with this, creating the desktop client oauth, the app is published but still getting the error
Yeah i just noticed google made some changes recently

We will work on getting approved for oauth system, till then use default rclone oauth

Reactions: miniwonder

luvlafotters

TutFlixer
Apr 11, 2022
USA
Yeah i just noticed google made some changes recently

We will work on getting approved for oauth system, till then use default rclone oauth
Hey!
What do you mean by "We will work on getting approved for oauth system, till then use default rclone oauth"
Where can I find the default rclone oauth?

Thanks

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
@TUTProfessor can I get some help on this? Thanks so much!
Hey!
What do you mean by "We will work on getting approved for oauth system, till then use default rclone oauth"
Where can I find the default rclone oauth?

Thanks
without custom client id you can generate authentication with rclone oauth

just click "Get Auth" button it will redirect rclone default client then give permission to access your drive & copy & paste the code on our server

oze

TutFlixer
Dec 19, 2020
india
Hey, unable to download the courses it shows "Failed to fetch' while pasting code in rclone , does it exist commonly, or its google account-specific? , your help is much appreciated. Thanks

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Hey, unable to download the courses it shows "Failed to fetch' while pasting code in rclone , does it exist commonly, or its google account-specific? , your help is much appreciated. Thanks
in india some isp blocked our decryption server using a VPN will work for you :-(

Reactions: oze

knewbee

TutFlixer
Apr 11, 2022
Tunis
I authenticated with rclone, however here is a discussion form stackoverflow on the issue.

I cannot post links still, but just google for the stackoverflow link:

Google OAuth 2.0 failing with Error 400: invalid_request for some client_id, but works well for others in the same project

luvlafotters

TutFlixer
Apr 11, 2022
USA
@TUTProfessor I am getting the below error. How do I proceed?

Error 400: invalid_request​

You can't sign in to this app because it doesn't comply with Google's OAuth 2.0 policy for keeping apps secure.

You can let the app developer know that this app doesn't comply with one or more Google validation rules.

Request Details​

The content in this section has been provided by the app developer. This content has not been reviewed or verified by Google.
If you’re the app developer, make sure that these request details comply with Google policies.
  • redirect_uri: urn:ietf:wg:eek:auth:2.0:eek:ob

matirodrize

TutFlixer
Jun 16, 2022
Argentina
There are many of us with the same problem. It would be a great help if you could make a video tutorial with the steps to follow to solve this. :'(

Latest resources