Harry Roberts - Everything I Have Done to Make CSS Wizardry Fast

Harry Roberts - Everything I Have Done to Make CSS Wizardry Fast

Register & Get access to index

Satoru Gojo

Uploader
Jun 6, 2022
Satoru Gojo submitted a new resource:

Harry Roberts - Everything I Have Done to Make CSS Wizardry Fast - As a performance engineer, it’s my job to help clients build and maintain fast websites. It’s also p

pMhleoJ.png
As a performance engineer, it’s my job to help clients build and maintain fast websites. It’s also pretty important that my own site leads by example! In this series of screencasts, I’ll walk you through every single performance-facing feature, decision, and commit that has gone into making CSS Wizardry fast.

While it might not be the biggest or most complex site in the world, it’s a great place for me to practice what I preach, and...

Read more about this resource...

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Well, this is the compressed version, as I saw it is around 2K resolution which is overkill (videos are usually few minutes in length, max. 20 / each). So I tried to compress it to fullhd @ 20fps, and the results are... well:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jagadeshdurga

TutFlixer
Oct 14, 2022
India
Have someone complete this course? if yes, could I get their opinion on this. I am a bit skeptical about its potential. If you could share a review it will be quiet helpful. Thanks

• Love it
Reactions: goshsheshot

Latest resources