Hello any javascript developer here currently?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

venqics

TutFlixer
Nov 5, 2020
India
Hello, I m a backend developer who less knowledge of javascript. I have an assignment, so please can you help? The link is attached. I have to submit it today to get selected.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
Can I do all the tasks with plain javascript or I have to use a framework. I dont have any knowledge of react, angular or vue.
bro..If am not wrong ..this is a take home project for job..and I must say a very basic one..if you use a framework..

if you are not yet comfortable with any of the frameworks..then first learn one ..then go for interviews..
otherwise it won't be matter much..even if we do this project for you...right now...

venqics

TutFlixer
Nov 5, 2020
India
bro..If am not wrong ..this is a take home project for job..and I must say a very basic one..if you use a framework..

if you are not yet comfortable with any of the frameworks..then first learn one ..then go for interviews..
otherwise it won't be matter much..even if we do this project for you...right now...

I am still learning javascript and I am a fresher bro. Can you point me to a similar github project of some sort. I have learned django to a good extent.

venqics

TutFlixer
Nov 5, 2020
India
I am still learning javascript and I am a fresher bro. Can you point me to a similar github project of some sort. I have learned django to a good extent.

DO it for me bro if you can please. Atleast I can bag the job. And later learn the stuff in depth.

Latest resources