Hey everyone I have created roadmap for those who have placement in 2021 (starting from January 2021 to may 21 )

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Dr_jack

TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
japan
Update :- added note and advice part .

I am following this roadmap from last 1 month and already completed task of January month .
Yesterday while reading form I come across a question where people were saying there is plenty of resource available out there still they are not making any process , and I used to face the problem .
What help me was a plan what to study and how to study .(but i still look for new resource, but I am trying my best to improve and not to look for something new--)
So here it is your road map :-
click on roadmap :-
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I know it is not the best roadmap out there , but it is something which I am following ..
If you guys have any trouble regarding roadmap please comment down.
🙂🙂🙂

NOTE :- It will be hard for Sure but not impossible. You have to devote a lot of time in it at least 7-10 hr.
ADVICE :- Don't try to complete every course from A to Z, you can have to skip some part of course which you don't feel required, or you already know .

Last edited:

Walter_white

TutFlixer
Sep 16, 2020
India
Thank you :) Really appreciate this. Although I'm of 2022 batch (Currently 3 Year/ 6th Sem). Any specific tips ? I'm good at web development. Just started learning DSA from CB IP course.

Dr_jack

TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
japan
Even though your 2022 pass-out but you might be looking for placement in 2021 itself . for dsa follow one course and then spend major time in problem solving and keep on revising them .

Reactions: Walter_white

jumael99

TutFlixer
Oct 30, 2020
Bangladesh
Hey jack,

First of all, I want to say, your roadmap is awesome.
I just want to know how is it possible to finish Jonas Schmedtmann in just one month as you planned in your roadmap? It's a 60-hour long course as far as I know.
( Don't think me wrong but I think it's not possible to finish this in just one month, give it a second thought )

I'm following this though:
--> https://tutflix.org/threads/guide-your-guide-to-becoming-a-full-stack-web-developer.18703/

Nice to have you here.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dr_jack

TutFlixer
Oct 24, 2020
japan
Man you are right but remember one thing , if you have devoted your time in solving DSA problem in and understanding core of one lanuage here(c++) then it will not be difficult to cover rest of the course for example lets talk about JavaScript which is of 60 hours but out of those 60 hour 30 hours is basic of JavaScript and oops concept which is very similar to c++ only syntax difference and i dont think you can't cover rest 30 hour course in 30 days , Same goes for recat if you have good understanding of JavaScript then you can speed up your React learning path and node JS is optional (help in developing some good project, but you can make good project with react too)
Html CSS and bootstrap can be cover in 3-4 days from colt steel boot camp.

Yes it will be hard for Sure but not impossible, If not by the end of May you will definitely cover all of it by end of June or mid of July .

Reactions: jumael99

jumael99

TutFlixer
Oct 30, 2020
Bangladesh
I agreed with you, Jack. That's true.

Are you doing DSA(Data Structures and Algorithms) & Web Development at the same time?

Latest resources