For Free Users,

If you are new on Forum, Don't know how to download a resource read it

*First Go to Overview Tab
*Then Click to React Option
*Then Click Download

e.g:-
jEYRO0i.png

Then How to Download From Linkvertise?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Open Linkvertise link on Browser, you will see an interface like this and click on Free Access Button

bP1CU4a.png

2nd Start First Task

YFgPco0.png

3rd it will redirect you to the chrome web store for download an Extention like this and click add, pin it on your browser extension property or it might not work

vLa940r.png

4th click on add extension

2HOIGqG.png

5th now go to linkvertise page and click on 2nd task

4mOa5Ci.png

6th activate notification from here, if you are on mobile then go to your browser setting go on sites option then go to notification option and enable it

DYuYp7F.png

Don't Reload browser just click again on activate notification task again it will complete.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

7th Now click on discover article sections

B5ene77.png

JPyMwTR.png

8th Now Click on Continue you will redirect to original resource link

8wZn4Sy.png

S2DDXVu.png

If you are a free user I m sorry for this long process, I have explained fully in detail to you here. If you don't want to download with ads. Simply you can buy our Premium Plan Where you will get access to All Premium Resources at a place you can access or download them anytime [No limit].

If you are interested to buy a premium plan, Wait we will announce on forum when we retake payments from upgrade

PREMIUM USERS CAN EASILY FIND AND DOWNLOAD ANY COURSE FROM THEIR G-DRIVE (NO LIMIT), For BYPASSING THE MEGA BANDWIDTH LIMIT USE LINK GENERATOR SERVICE FROM OUR EDU TOOLS.

Status
Not open for further replies.