General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
I am trying my best, but getting some random errors everytime. Can someone please share me the link to download updated version of the-complete-2022-web-development-bootcamp also some video which shows the demo tutorial.
Please provide some relevant error info or error type or screenshot which will help fix the error

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

@TUTProfessor I getting these two errors.
From screenshot i can see, maybe you are trying to login in on your google account which is already connected

Secondly check the url bar of browser its not decryption key. copy the decryption key from rentry

Where is decryption key? after # part is key

If you are already logged in you dont need to login again just copy paste any key & load the key it will work.

decryption failed because the url is not decrypt url (its auth return code which we get after first sign though google account to link account & verify) then second time you visit the link you just need to select the key & it will auto paste the key (or do manually) the load the key.

If none of this work for you use old version.

Vishnu.S

TutFlixer
Apr 1, 2021
India
From screenshot i can see, maybe you are trying to login in on your google account which is already connected

Secondly check the url bar of browser its not decryption key. copy the decryption key from rentry

Where is decryption key? after # part is key

If you are already logged in you dont need to login again just copy paste any key & load the key it will work.

decryption failed because the url is not decrypt url (its auth return code which we get after first sign though google account to link account & verify) then second time you visit the link you just need to select the key & it will auto paste the key (or do manually) the load the key.

If none of this work for you use old version.
Thanks @TUTProfessor it works...

TUTProfessor

Processing....
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
@TUTProfessor Actually I don't know where to go from this point ....
. I did attach my google drive with it. Can you share a video or process what to do after this. Thank you
onWuqAm.png

if you have problems on new version use old version. key will work on both old & new

Emaya

TutFlixer
May 3, 2021
India
NOOB POST
@TUTProfessor While following the procedures of creating custom OAuth credentials i get the following error. I have tried creating with another goggle account but the result was the same.

Authorization Error​

Error 400: invalid_request​

You can't sign in to this app because it doesn't comply with Google's OAuth 2.0 policy for keeping apps secure.

You can let the app developer know that this app doesn't comply with one or more Google validation rules.

Request Details​

The content in this section has been provided by the app developer. This content has not been reviewed or verified by Google.
If you’re the app developer, make sure that these request details comply with Google policies.
  • redirect_uri: urn:ietf:wg:eek:auth:2.0:eek:ob
Could you guide me what to do in case of this error- Thanks in advance.

T

taranahalim937

NOOB POST
@TUTProfessor While following the procedures of creating custom OAuth credentials i get the following error. I have tried creating with another goggle account but the result was the same.

Authorization Error​

Error 400: invalid_request​

You can't sign in to this app because it doesn't comply with Google's OAuth 2.0 policy for keeping apps secure.

You can let the app developer know that this app doesn't comply with one or more Google validation rules.

Request Details​

The content in this section has been provided by the app developer. This content has not been reviewed or verified by Google.
If you’re the app developer, make sure that these request details comply with Google policies.
  • redirect_uri: urn:ietf:wg:eek:auth:2.0:eek:ob
Could you guide me what to do in case of this error- Thanks in advance.
you cant use custom auth anymore its going to die on oct 2022 anyaway

newly created auths are restricted like this

you have to verify your auth project if you want to use, just use default rclone or tutflix authentication it will work perfectly

willypt

TutFlixer
May 12, 2022
Portugal
Hello,
Use the custom rclone authentication code like @taranahalim937 mentioned.

When you get to the screen asking for select the account, don't choose the option "Use custom OAuth credentials". Instead, click on the "Get auth" button and enter with your own prefered google account.

Like it is showed on this video, shared by the tutflix team, via private message, when you first join the community :D:

Note: Try not to copy too many files at the same time because of the rate limit error. In my case, some times even trying to do 1 by 1, i got the rate limit error.Trying again was enough for it to work :D

Hope it helps,
Cheers

Latest resources