How to Download the educative.io courses?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
Hello

I have an educative.io subscription can anyone tell me how can I download the courses? I will share the courses after downloading them as well

At present, I know of a few plugins that'll help to save complete web pages one page at a time. A big portion of that website has already been shared all over the internet. So you could focus only on the premium paths and courses.

Reactions: johnnytut

Dev422

Tasty Courses🥴🤤
TutFlixer
Aug 19, 2021
India
At present, I know of a few plugins that'll help to save complete web pages one page at a time. A big portion of that website has already been shared all over the internet. So you could focus only on the premium paths and courses.
Hey Bro,

Please Share Link Of Some Of Educative.io Resources cause i remember you posted a link in Giveaway but that link got expired🙁

rishu2022

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
Hey Bro,

Please Share Link Of Some Of Educative.io Resources cause i remember you posted a link in Giveaway but that link got expired🙁
I don't have them now. I think some other similar Mega links are there on this website. You can search using the search button up on the right corner.

rishu2022

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
What has happened to the edit option.
Search for this thread.

How to download course from Educative.io for offline use​

kjb

TutFlixer
Dec 29, 2020
india
Hello

I have an educative.io subscription can anyone tell me how can I download the courses? I will share the courses after downloading them as well
Try to share only the premium courses like Dynamic Programming in C++ and decoding the coding interview in C++, or like Competetive Programming latest course in C++
Thanks a lot though

rishu2022

TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
Got access to Educative through Github students. Hell! They don't provide half of the good stuff over there. Mostly half-arsed bogus courses. A few introductory ones are great. Rest not up to mark.

Latest resources