How to remove folders from drive?

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

hrvojeli

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2021
Interwebs
trying to figure out how to remove folders from a drive where I don't have any files.. and for some reason, I can't do it! Tried entering the folder hitting delete.. not working.. tried to tick the name tab and then delete and it's not working.. what am I doing wrong?

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
trying to figure out how to remove folders from a drive where I don't have any files.. and for some reason, I can't do it! Tried entering the folder hitting delete.. not working.. tried to tick the name tab and then delete and it's not working.. what am I doing wrong?
Try deleting using any Linux distro file manager. Has worked for me in the past. I have dual boot.

hrvojeli

TutFlixer
Sep 12, 2021
Interwebs
rishu thanks, but don't want to put a linux on my computer as well and mess with all of that which should be 2 clicks :D one to select a folder and the second to delete it. Should be very simple and straight forward if you know what i mean.

rishu2022

Invest if you can afford it. Always.😎
TutFlixer
Oct 6, 2020
Google
rishu thanks, but don't want to put a linux on my computer as well and mess with all of that which should be 2 clicks :D one to select a folder and the second to delete it. Should be very simple and straight forward if you know what i mean.
You can try booting a live installation (the one that is not persistent and stays on your pen drive), I guess.

Latest resources