I am unable to request Course

What to follow while posting thread on this section

• -You can submit here your Suggestions or Feedback or any issue you are facing while visiting on our forum

-Don't post Thread here which related to course upload and Course-related issue Like:- Course Download / Update

-Your Post will go for Moderation before publishing. So don't worry why it's not showing.

YouLove

TutFlixer
Oct 9, 2021
Wakanda
Kindly please help me to fix this issue. I was requesting a course but it saying you have to post 5 i am not understanding, I need that course and with that course lots of student get benfits

TUTProfessor

অনেক প্যারা নিয়ে আছি রে ভাই!
Staff member
Administrator
Uploader
Jul 31, 2020
Kindly please help me to fix this issue. I was requesting a course but it saying you have to post 5 i am not understanding, I need that course and with that course lots of student get benfits
remove the link first, post the source link as text format. It will post your request once you have 5 posts you can put links on your post

Reactions: YouLove

YouLove

TutFlixer
Oct 9, 2021
Wakanda
remove the link first, post the source link as text format. It will post your request once you have 5 posts you can put links on your post
Thanks, i asked a new question my new post but i am afraid that moderator will bann me because i am asking some small question....i am new here so please give me some time and one more thing can i post atleast five post for unlock to post a link