I have access to frontendmasters

General Rules

• This Forum Rules:
    1. No asking for course requests or download links.
    2. Don't share links to other websites for downloads or references.
    3. Avoid controversial topics in discussions.

4. Use an appropriate thread title that matches your content, not just a word.

Other Forum Rules Can Be Found Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

theLearnerMan

TutFlixer
Oct 2, 2020
USA
Ah ok, I don't really care as it is my ex-employer but I do want someone who knows what they're doing!!

theLearnerMan

TutFlixer
Oct 2, 2020
USA
You wanna get some course? I don't have any in mind. So maybe take requests here and I will give you access via DM?

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
Yeah, I can try using it. I'm interested in a few courses that have not yet been shared. Like intro to next.js, production grade next.js, react native v2, as a start. More if I find something I do not yet have / am interested in. If you can DM the access I'd download and share these 3 for sure.

How long your subscription is valid? Few days still at least?

dikk

TutFlixer
Sep 8, 2020
eu
if they've had the account it for years then it may not be a good idea to abuse it. maybe its best if you do not share it but use it to download a few courses and share them here. if you have the time to spend of course..

tahsin008

Agree to Disagree
TutFlixer
Dec 29, 2020
Bangladesh
Don't use any downloader (except idm). They're actively monitoring scripts and tools. Your account will get ban within 4-24 hours.

iamblankness

Premium
TutFlixer
Nov 22, 2020
Albania
Hey all,

I have access to a FEM account but don't have time to download any of the courses.

If I give you the account details do you wanna rip the courses?

TLM.
How about simply recording your screen using obs? I don't mind doing it but will probably take a bit longer than expected since all the videos have to be played from start to finish. I also don't think we'll have time to download all of the courses on there.

lucascardim777

TutFlixer
Nov 5, 2021
Brazil
hello, i'm interested in a few courses, can you share your acess with me? I have time and a very fast internet connection and i can rip all site and post on the forum. Thank you very much.

CodeVj

TutFlixer
Apr 5, 2021
Web
Pliz request bro can you share your access i want it...

Last edited:

anor4kk

TutFlixer
Sep 30, 2020
india
I have tried all the dowloader and scripts ..the safest way to do it is screen recording...or else they will warn you first then block your access .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources